Home
MLB 2K11 News Post

Teamxbox has posted a few MLB 2K11 screenshots.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K11Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The Living Legend @ 02/15/11 01:05 PM
I think there new, i havent seen them, they look good though i noticed alot of jaggies could be the pics. Overall looks better then last year in many ways.

# 2 DrPhibes @ 02/15/11 01:39 PM
Some pictures looked exceptional. Others.. not so much.

Still can't wait.

# 3 Blzer @ 02/15/11 02:16 PM
Good news in the background of that Crawford shot, it looks like real-time out of town scoreboards are in this year!

# 4 Jamin23 @ 02/15/11 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Good news in the background of that Crawford shot, it looks like real-time out of town scoreboards are in this year!

I could have sworn they had that last year or maybe they weren't in real time. It also would be nice if they had the al east standings on the board.

# 5 econoodle @ 02/15/11 04:15 PM
love the Safeco shot.

# 6 Blzer @ 02/15/11 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
I could have sworn they had that last year or maybe they weren't in real time. It also would be nice if they had the al east standings on the board.
I didn't play franchise mode last year so I'm actually not sure, I only played the MLB Today mode. If it was in last year then... well... it's good they still have it in this year.

# 7 Westside Poseidon @ 02/16/11 02:29 AM
The Crawford shot reminds me of the Foo Fighters' "Everlong" video, not sure why....

http://bit.ly/fdij3o

# 8 anchorsteamer @ 02/16/11 01:13 PM
As far as I can tell, this seems to be inching closer to NBA 2k11...I didn't see a lot of folks complaining about the graphics there too much. I do hope that the animations are better than last year. Even though 2K says they reshot them, when I see it, I'll believe it!

# 9 SoxFan01605 @ 02/16/11 01:50 PM
Quote:
I wouldn't get my hopes up based on that pic. I'm not saying they're in or not (I hope you're right and they indeed are), but the way they've been in the past is that they were partially filled, but static (giving the illusion of reality, so to speak). Pretty sure it was like that in 2K10 as well.

# 10 Wavebird99 @ 02/16/11 04:54 PM
They really dont look THAT much better to be completely honest.

# 11 Cardot @ 02/16/11 09:54 PM
Quote:
I didn't play franchise mode last year so I'm actually not sure, I only played the MLB Today mode. If it was in last year then... well... it's good they still have it in this year.
They had out of town scores, but only final scores. They didn't update as your game progressed. But it was progress....better than a static image that was the same the entire season. Some scoreboards had the out of town pitchers too...and I am pretty sure they were accurate. Cool stuff.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.