MLB 11 The Show News Post

Game: MLB 11 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 57 - View All
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Jeffster @ 02/21/11 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I just wish the batters would actually take warm up swings instead of looking like statues in the batter box, looks awkward
That's funny, because I think they take too many warmup swings! I'm ready to pitch and have to wait for them to finish their little rituals.

# 122 DirtyJerz32 @ 02/21/11 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
Hey I am graphic whore!
I'm right there with you. I love graphics!

# 123 Rattler17 @ 02/21/11 12:31 PM
Looks like another season of muted commentary, same boring lines as last year, and the calls come seconds behind the actual action or play. Boring and used for far to many years. Karros is a nice addition all the same.

# 124 Sco291 @ 02/21/11 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler17
Looks like another season of muted commentary, same boring lines as last year, and the calls come seconds behind the actual action or play. Boring and used for far to many years. Karros is a nice addition all the same.
I agree. Some new lines are desperately needed. Commentary is just killing this game. But I LOVE love the addition of Karros. Step in the right direction for sure.

# 125 Sco291 @ 02/21/11 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
I agree about commentary. I mean, it's a lonnng 162 game season. I can't imagine hearing the same stuff over and over again over that span.....

They really need to implement dynamic commentary for next year.

But at least Hud's gone!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.