Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post

According to the official Playstation Blog, the MLB 11 The Show demo arrives on Tuesday, February 22nd. No details have been released, as of yet.

Quote:
"PSN Demos
  • MLB 11 The Show
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
  • Yakuza 4

Game: MLB 11 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 57 - View All
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 abjsuperstar @ 02/20/11 11:46 PM
i just wanna see if im gonna change my mechanics to analog or keep using the classic

# 42 kt-od @ 02/20/11 11:48 PM
Although this is AWESOME news, it really ticks me off. After a 4 day conference, I get back to play and got the dreaded YLOD.

# 43 42 @ 02/20/11 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
Although this is AWESOME news, it really ticks me off. After a 4 day conference, I get back to play and got the dreaded YLOD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

# 44 kt-od @ 02/21/11 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42
LOL.

Well, it's not all too bad I guess. I'm actually trading it in, and they are giving me a new slim for $99.

# 45 Tommyklaid @ 02/21/11 12:05 AM
Quote:

Got it 3 days ago too...I feel for ya.

I never thought it would'a happened to me either - take it into Gamestop and they'll buy it from you. They will fix it up and sell it refurbished. Mine, the 1st gen, (60 gig), well, they gave me $80. I was EXTREMELY happy, because it was just gonna be a paperweight to me until I bought a new one.

...soooo, after all that...

**Went and picked up a SLIM, because I know I'll be puttin' in loooooong hours when 'The Show' drops in a couple weeks!

# 46 kt-od @ 02/21/11 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc23klaid
Got it 3 days ago too...I feel for ya.

I never thought it would'a happened to me either - take it into Gamestop and they'll buy it from you. Mine, the 1st gen 60 gig they gave me $80.

**Went and picked up a SLIM, because I know I'll be puttin' in loooooong hours when 'The Show' drops in a couple weeks!
What did you do about getting the stuff off of your previous HDD?

# 47 Tommyklaid @ 02/21/11 12:13 AM
Quote:
What did you do about getting the stuff off of your previous HDD?

He told me I could take it back home to "take out the hard drive and move everything over" - but I opted not to - I didn't feel like doing all the work. Disappointed I lost my NBA 2K roster/'chise, but that's ok - I didn't have much else I REALLY needed.

**Ok- we better get back on the topic-at-hand : Demo Arrives Tuesday!!!

# 48 Phillies2010 @ 02/21/11 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc23klaid
He told me I could take it back home to "take out the hard drive and move everything over" - but I opted not to - I didn't feel like doing all the work. Disappointed I lost my NBA 2K roster/'chise, but that's ok - I didn't have much else I REALLY needed.

**Ok- we better get back on the topic-at-hand : Demo Arrives Tuesday!!!
Hmm i never knew they would take it after it YLOD, mine did that 2 months ago im just waiting til the show to get a new ps3, good info.

In that case ill get one sooner! Cant wait for the demo! Tuesday!

# 49 JJT @ 02/21/11 01:44 AM
Off weds-fri so this is great!

# 50 Gibson88 @ 02/21/11 02:02 AM
What is "YLOD"?

# 51 HARTSTOPPER @ 02/21/11 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson88
What is "YLOD"?
Yellow Light of Death...similar to Xbox 360 RROD (Red Ring of Death)

# 52 Cubfan @ 02/21/11 04:14 AM
Awesome news can't wait to try out the analog controls.

# 53 ps3veron @ 02/21/11 05:44 AM
Great news!

Except that I hear the largest reported solar flare is expected this week and its going to disrupt communication (internet/phones) in parts of Asia and Africa.

SCEA: Please launch a giant curtain so that I can try your new analogue controls

# 54 Visionsofmastery @ 02/21/11 07:08 AM
oh yea where is my happy dance smilie lol

# 55 PsychoBulk @ 02/21/11 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmycon
obviously the game doesn't ship to europe
Oh but it does

As regards the demo, its very easy for non-US residents like myself to create a US PSN account and download this demo should you want to

# 56 bonannogiovanni @ 02/21/11 07:27 AM
Does anyone know if custom camera is in the demo? Not that I want to change camera, but I'd like to customize the pitching meter.

# 57 Bp2 Triz @ 02/21/11 09:18 AM
anyone know what the teams are? giants rangers?

# 58 SeerMagicX @ 02/21/11 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Does anyone know if custom camera is in the demo? Not that I want to change camera, but I'd like to customize the pitching meter.
in years past you've been able to use every single option they have in their normal game. so my guess is yes.

I just hope Rock N Fire pitching is still fun 5 years later. Back then it was really new and fresh.

# 59 Blzer @ 02/21/11 11:22 AM
Wooo, Dragon Age 2 demo baby!!!

# 60 chevycowboy @ 02/21/11 12:02 PM
cant wait to get my fingers on the grip and rips!!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.