Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Source - NBA All-Star 2011: LeBron James Hooked on Madden NFL 11 (GamerLiveTV)

Yes, this is a joke people.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Math2 @ 02/22/11 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
It's funny how the people that are hating on LeBron would not be saying a word if he decided to join a team that they support.
If LeBron joined any team I support, I would give up on them right then and there.

# 42 jd@os @ 02/22/11 09:14 PM
Quote:
Who in the HECK is still mad? If you quote me then you're responding to me. I told you to pm me because you have this hang-up with me (yes--I saw you visited my arena the first time around; stalk much?)

You've never read about me saying I hated the Heat or Lebron James. If you want to play these fantasy Jedi mind tricks then go ahead. Like I said before, keep on wishing about this so-called Miami dynasty. My wish, on the other hand, already came true. Hey Lebron: Michael Jordan's jock strap called. It wants to know if you can carry it.

# 43 D-MAC©® @ 02/22/11 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Like I said before, keep on wishing about this so-called Miami dynasty. My wish, on the other hand, already came true. Hey Lebron: Michael Jordan's jock strap called. It wants to know if you can carry it.

Quote of the year IMO!!!
Also my new sig.

I hear Kobe's strap calling too!!!

# 44 blarg. @ 02/22/11 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Get that ring first and maybe you can get boosted to 95's
lolol

# 45 Thelorn @ 02/22/11 11:57 PM
Quote:

Picture's are fun.

Don't worry, best for last.

# 46 lilbiggio @ 02/23/11 12:33 AM
Quote:
It's funny how the people that are hating on LeBron would not be saying a word if he decided to join a team that they support.
this is a paradox of a comment lol...

# 47 Thunder Storm @ 02/23/11 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Math2
If LeBron joined any team I support, I would give up on them right then and there.
this is a pretty stupid comment ... im shocked.

# 48 JerzeyReign @ 02/23/11 03:41 AM
You dudes are crazy. You wouldn't support Lebron James if he was on your team? What?! This must be the Kobe Bryant is god crowd. You know the guys who don't realize Kobe needed other Hall of Famers to win or the same Kobe that demanded a trade because he couldn't carry the team by himself. The Kobe crowd that doesn't realize when it was just Kobe the Lakers sucked. They forget to mention that this period was only a couple of seasons ago. They failed to mention that Gasol saved the Lakers. But its ok he scored 81 points.

I keep forgetting the vast majority of guys arguin' or dislikin' Lebron are kids or 'make believe' basketball fans. Wouldn't like Lebron if he joined their team... are you kiddin' me?!

# 49 JerzeyReign @ 02/23/11 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUTigers2324
As a Wizards fan, if LeBron came to Washington I would continue to support the team, but I would not support his public persona or his actions, personally. If LeBron would just shut up and play basketball, I wouldn't have any problem with him. I don't hate Bosh and Wade because they signed their contracts like any other athlete, and go about their business without chiming in about literally EVERYTHING. I mean did we really need LeBron's whole "The Knicks are back whenever they acquire Chris Paul" speech? He needs to realize that he does not comprise the ENTIRE freaking league.

He's not giving these answers freely, their asking him these questions. See the media does a great job of not putting their questions in the articles.

# 50 Freak123 @ 02/23/11 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
You dudes are crazy. You wouldn't support Lebron James if he was on your team? What?! This must be the Kobe Bryant is god crowd. You know the guys who don't realize Kobe needed other Hall of Famers to win or the same Kobe that demanded a trade because he couldn't carry the team by himself. The Kobe crowd that doesn't realize when it was just Kobe the Lakers sucked. They forget to mention that this period was only a couple of seasons ago. They failed to mention that Gasol saved the Lakers. But its ok he scored 81 points.

I keep forgetting the vast majority of guys arguin' or dislikin' Lebron are kids or 'make believe' basketball fans. Wouldn't like Lebron if he joined their team... are you kiddin' me?!
Agree with this guy. If a player of his talent, star-status, and persona comes to your team, you instantly fall in love with him. No questions asked.

Gotta love the, as you put it, "Kobe is god crowd". People can have such short-term memories as Kobe by himself could not win a darn thing. Now LeBron has all this help and people say it's because he's "chicken" and can't win "by himself". I love the hypocrisy, don't you?

# 51 jd@os @ 02/23/11 05:16 AM
You're right thelorn--pictures are fun...

FINGERS

SOMETIMES STICKING ONE UP JUST ISN'T ENOUGH

# 52 OGKing @ 02/23/11 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
You're right thelorn--pictures are fun...

FINGERS

SOMETIMES STICKING ONE UP JUST ISN'T ENOUGH
Nuff said.

# 53 nickjamesm7 @ 02/23/11 12:31 PM
LeBron Bron isn't worthy to lick dog turds off Michael Jordan's Nike Air Jordan 5s... Now don't get me wrong you heat seekers out there, LeBron is awesome, anyone who makes it to the NBA is better than me you and me, at basketball that is; and anyone who says and does things like he does is a complete douchebag, a tool in other words. I'd take him on the Bulls in a second, but that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't a complete turd sandwich. Now sure he might have been kidding, but MJ (AKA BBALL GOD) isnt even all 100's brotha. This is what happens when media and citizens praise a kid his whole life, failure makes people good and righteous, he has never had that. This is my opinion, and mine only... and boy is it a great one haha
Have a lucky day

# 54 wrestlinggod1 @ 02/23/11 04:23 PM
Lmao you guys are hilarious. I love OS.

# 55 D-MAC©® @ 02/24/11 06:42 PM
THis is what I mean when I said Kobe's strap calling!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
Picture's are fun.

I luv Mr. 0.5/Bosh's reaction.
"OMG look @ Kobe", just as Wade re-adjusts Bosh's jock strap.

He probably saved Bosh from getting posterized too!
I hope they make a poster of the 1st pic, cuz I'm buying it!!!

# 56 supersol13 @ 02/25/11 09:38 AM
After "The Decision", I will be cheering for LJ to lose every single game he plays.

# 57 mlp111 @ 02/25/11 12:49 PM
Get a ring first lebron, get a ring!

# 58 Brew @ 02/25/11 03:34 PM
I cant believe this thread is still going!
Just so much love for Lebron, eh?

# 59 DavonBrown @ 02/25/11 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
Picture's are fun.

What's D. Wade doing with his left hand?

# 60 jd@os @ 02/25/11 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUTigers2324
Facilitating team unity.
Or maybe applying ball pressure?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.