Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: MLB 11 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 57 - View All
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 nymets94 @ 03/03/11 05:03 PM
cnt wait till tuesday

# 2 McCannFann @ 03/03/11 05:20 PM
Yooo! I already posted this in the highlights/pics thread!

# 3 42 @ 03/03/11 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCannFann
Yooo! I already posted this in the highlights/pics thread!

This is for the Homepage.

# 4 Bigsheen @ 03/03/11 06:35 PM
what in heavens name was that battle cry at the beginning lol

# 5 McCannFann @ 03/03/11 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42
This is for the Homepage.
Understood.

I'll just repost my list on here, too, then.

Lemme just list the things that stand out:

-I can't tell if our Wild Card flag is on the facade or not, but, no big deal.

-The coloring of the green wall just below the jumbotron in straight-away center looks a lot better

-All of the true-to-life scoreboards, all around the park, look fantastic. The area just behind the backstop looks more like the real thing.

-The change of what's printed out the outfield wall. Now it's only "THIS IS BRAVES COUNTRY" in right-center.

-Martin Prado's stance has been entered (and they actually say his name correctly, now, too! now if only they could put in his signature long chain with the crucifix)

-Jason Heyward's character model and stance look GREAT!

-They FINALLY updated Chipper's stock photo. The one they'd been using the past couple of years looked AWFUL. The more updated one looks a lot better.

-They also updated Mac's stance. Looks muuuch better now.

-I noticed that the first "C" in McCann and McLouth is still not lowercase. :/ oh well.

# 6 Giants2003 @ 03/03/11 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsheen

hehe battle cry love it

# 7 jmik58 @ 03/03/11 09:05 PM
The poor fella playing with the Rockies needs to load the swing a little later.

# 8 Fictionix @ 03/03/11 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsheen
lol I was wondering the same thing when it made me jump due to my speakers being turned up LOL

# 9 Visionsofmastery @ 03/04/11 12:21 AM
yup this lets me know the demo was just for analog just listen to the crowd on t how they react and all the extra little things that true baseball has, love that strikeout replay which is the exact camera on braves TBS

# 10 jmik58 @ 03/04/11 12:38 AM
I really like how analog swinging puts the PCI zone right on the ball. No more using the left stick when trying to swing. You just need to slow the pitches down with the slider and it's golden.

# 11 sasharatliff21 @ 03/04/11 10:21 AM
Pretty Cool @ 9:30...that the batter lines are so much dirtier on the left side over the right side since there were more lefties batting over righties...small detail but excites the crap out of me that they would put so much attention to such things...Played the demo for MLB 2k11...totally blows...why the f*** you you use holland and zito match up over lincecum vs wilson for your demo...i swear my grandma throws faster than zito

# 12 McCannFann @ 03/04/11 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasharatliff21
Pretty Cool @ 9:30...that the batter lines are so much dirtier on the left side over the right side since there were more lefties batting over righties...small detail but excites the crap out of me that they would put so much attention to such things...Played the demo for MLB 2k11...totally blows...why the f*** you you use holland and zito match up over lincecum vs wilson for your demo...i swear my grandma throws faster than zito
You might wanna take the 2K11 part out of your post. Comparisons are frowned upon 'round these parts. Jus' sayin'...

# 13 sasharatliff21 @ 03/04/11 12:11 PM
Sorry all...please disregard all words said earlier about the other game...I just want ot say that i am looking forward to the release of this game on march 8..and glad that i own an ps3...just for this...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.