Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post

Check out the MLB 11 The Show 40-Man roster ratings for the American League West. More to come.

Game: MLB 11 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 57 - View All
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 dickey1331 @ 03/03/11 08:21 PM
I was surprised to see Webb over Wilson.

# 2 Bat @ 03/03/11 08:40 PM
AL West love!!! Thanks! Only thing I would change is Smoak should be alittle higher. Dan Cortes shouldn't be higher than alot of guys on the M's.

I wish Ackley and Pineda got some playing time last season to officially be in the game!

# 3 brett the jet favre @ 03/03/11 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat9th
AL West love!!! Thanks! Only thing I would change is Smoak should be alittle higher. Dan Cortes shouldn't be higher than alot of guys on the M's.

I wish Ackley and Pineda got some playing time last season to officially be in the game!
Same here man guess were gonna have to wait for Knight to do his magic, love your avatar btw gotta love Felix!

# 4 Bat @ 03/03/11 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brett the jet favre
Same here man guess were gonna have to wait for Knight to do his magic, love your avatar btw gotta love Felix!
Yep, I hear that! Will be interesting with player vault as well. There will be plenty of versions of those two players to choose from.

# 5 Raskal @ 03/03/11 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickey1331
I was surprised to see Webb over Wilson.
Totally, what was that thing I heard from Ramone in some interview where they're decreasing guys more if they've been injured! Webb hasn't pitched since Opening Day 2009! LOL! All reports are indicating his Fastball is only in the mid 80's now.

# 6 brett the jet favre @ 03/03/11 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat9th
Yep, I hear that! Will be interesting with player vault as well. There will be plenty of versions of those two players to choose from.
Haha ye definently, cant wait to get my M's chise goin!

# 7 sroz39 @ 03/03/11 10:43 PM
How is Vernon Wells' contract only $4mil? He's got 4 years left with $81 million owing.

# 8 oldman @ 03/04/11 08:36 AM
I didn't see Napoli on the Rangers. Did I just overlook him?

# 9 Scott @ 03/04/11 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
I didn't see Napoli on the Rangers. Did I just overlook him?
It must have been before the roster update...

# 10 analogdan @ 03/04/11 03:36 PM
Surprised to see Ian Kinsler rated higher than Adrian Beltre, Michael Young, Nelson Cruz, Neftali, etc. He's the second best player on the Rangers. As a Rangers fan, I'm not sure if I agree with that.

# 11 rexcellent @ 03/04/11 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by analogdan
Surprised to see Ian Kinsler rated higher than Adrian Beltre, Michael Young, Nelson Cruz, Neftali, etc. He's the second best player on the Rangers. As a Rangers fan, I'm not sure if I agree with that.
I think you have to look at each players rating compared to their position rather than a straight up rating amongst all players. Kinsler is higher up in the 2B rankings than Young would be for 3Bs.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.