Home
Fight Night Champion News Post

I recently had a chance to speak with two video game executives. One conversation was with a video game agent whose job it is to find and sign new projects with the biggest game publishers in the world.

The other conversation was with Simon Sherr, the lead animation director for EA Sports' current-generation titles. Simon previously worked on animations for major motion pictures like The Matrix and Transformers.

During both of these fascinating conversations, we discussed the direction of the sports games industry and came to the same conclusion: The video game business has many parallels to Hollywood.

The top ten development studios in the world now dominate the bulk of the market share in console gaming, following the same way major movie studios dominate the big screen.

In addition, Hollywood is now intertwined with gaming. The influence is ever so present in Fight Night Champion, whose script was written by Academy Award nominated writer Will Rokos.

Read More - Fight Night Champion Initial Impressions

Game: Fight Night ChampionReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Fight Night Champion Videos
Member Comments
# 1 fistofrage @ 03/07/11 03:44 PM
What version are you playing? Because STamina DOES NOT work on the 360. Actually none of the sliders work from what we can tell as well as many other issues.

# 2 SBartlett @ 03/07/11 06:15 PM
PS3. Sliders worked great, although I didn't test out CPU Output..

# 3 F.kaine @ 03/07/11 06:34 PM
Returned it on the 3rd could not go online ai sucks but online in the demo was fun picked up MLB the bigs pretty fun

# 4 C_Bailey24 @ 03/07/11 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBartlett
PS3. Sliders worked great, although I didn't test out CPU Output..
I have the PS3 version and the stamina sliders doesn't really work. I've fought several Fight Now matchups and at the end of a 12 round fight neither fighter is under 80% stamina.

# 5 supermati @ 03/08/11 12:50 PM
Nice impressions, I like the new review system!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.