Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Jon Robinson, over at ESPN The Gamer, has just posted the first NCAA Football 12 screenshot, along with some additional information on what's to come tomorrow.

Besides the obvious dreads, what else can you spot?

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 The GIGGAS @ 03/14/11 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
ODogg will finally have his peace.
Finally. I'm happy they're in because now we can talk about other silly things in here instead of always going to the dreads. You hear me? We need more material!

*/end Chuckle Hut*

# 22 Dewiel @ 03/14/11 01:20 PM
Check out the first NCAA Football 12 screen and let us know how many new features you can spot! The answer will officially be posted tomorrow at 3pm EST on the NCAA Football 12 site along with a video that explains some of the enhancements made to the game. Be on the lookout for another EXCLUSIVE screen on the NCAA Football 12 Facebook page tomorrow morning.

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide...ball-12-screen

# 23 COACH WEBB @ 03/14/11 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
As long as the Dreads dont stick together and fly in the wind, I am excited.
NOt being picking, but I want to see if they added more long hairstyles.
If they added Dreads, they probably added new faces and long hair
Sure, I agree.

I'm hoping they really upped the ante on the equipment (helmets, accessories, etc). Heck, I would want the simple stuff like mouthpieces and eye black back!

# 24 illwill10 @ 03/14/11 01:22 PM
Since dreads are in, I hope Custom Playbook and Coaching Carousel is in.
They probably have more plays too. Since they have new plays they should have Custom Playbook

# 25 hurricanefootball4 @ 03/14/11 01:25 PM
Only problem is that out of all the guys on Miami's team that have dreadlocks, they show Lamar Miller (#6) who, in fact, does not have dreads

# 26 COACH WEBB @ 03/14/11 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
Only problem is that out of all the guys on Miami's team that have dreadlocks, they show Lamar Miller (#6) who, in fact, does not have dreads
True, but he will be edited correctly when the game comes out.

# 27 TracerBullet @ 03/14/11 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB
The grass was the first thing I noticed. Loved the pictures in NCAA last year so I knew I'd love them this year.

# 28 TrojanMan3 @ 03/14/11 01:27 PM
As one of my friends on here stated. Until there is a new engine used or the next gen consoles come out, there will not be much gameplay improvement. Sho for you people who want gameplay to be SOOOO good, im sorry.

# 29 utahman27 @ 03/14/11 01:27 PM
1 - DREADS!!

2 - Equipment. Both the Schutt Ion 4D and the Schutt Air XP have made it in to the game.

3 - Obviously more pro combat unis.

4 - Lighting looks enhanced. That could just be the image though

# 30 Roggie @ 03/14/11 01:28 PM
Quote:
Might be intentional, due to the lawsuit against them.

# 31 illwill10 @ 03/14/11 01:28 PM
Quote:
Since they cant use likeness, Dreads might be randomize.
they probably do it like Madden does it. Generated faces with dreads

# 32 mm boost @ 03/14/11 01:30 PM
they got the eli manning helmet, shoe laces are now 3-dimensional, dirt looks more real, looks like the ankle braces stay the proper color on grass fields, DREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, pro combat uniforms, new texture on the jerseys, upgraded lighting system, improved grass texture...that is all I see so far. BUT DAMN, that **** looks awesome. The motion of #6 going to the ground, his dreads twisted and flowing properly in regards to his body, grass stains, and his feet placement are just beautiful.

I hope with the dreads they have options of short, medium, and long dreads, and I hope they have like the flowing dreads, and then option for the dreads to be tied off in a pony tail. And I hope they have long hair for the WHITE GUYS!!!!!!!!!

# 33 EA_Alex_Howell @ 03/14/11 01:31 PM
I bring you DREDS!!!!!!!!!!

# 34 COACH WEBB @ 03/14/11 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by utahman27
1 - DREADS!!

2 - Equipment. Both the Schutt Ion 4D and the Schutt Air XP have made it in to the game.

3 - Obviously more pro combat unis.

4 - Lighting looks enhanced. That could just be the image though
Yea, that is about all I could spot. But I'm excited that they will be posting another one 2morrow.

# 35 da ThRONe @ 03/14/11 01:32 PM
I hope the big guy reaching isn't because the can animation where the defender slips after the offensive player juke. I notice that his knee is down so hopefully he was down already and reached out from the ground.

# 36 Hova57 @ 03/14/11 01:33 PM
@alex: do they free flow or flow like a stick in madden?

# 37 Hiro1 @ 03/14/11 01:34 PM
Dreads!!!!!!!!!!!:he adbang2:he adbang2

I can breathe easy now

I think I might have just.........
never mind I'll just go wash my pants

# 38 mm boost @ 03/14/11 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA_Alex_Howell
I bring you DREDS!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Now please tell me two things:

1). Do you have options of short, medium, and long dreads? Freeflow?

2). Do you have long hair option for WHITE GUYS, or are you guys being racist and only giving the black guys long hair??? hahahha j/p but it is a valid question. I hope we can have some more clay/casey matthew types!

# 39 illwill10 @ 03/14/11 01:36 PM
They probably have new faces.
I wanted them to have new faces. The faces that they have seem too old for 18-22 year olds. They need younger looking faces. I hope they change it from where you have a 210lb guy+ with lineman faces.

# 40 COACH WEBB @ 03/14/11 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
they got the eli manning helmet, shoe laces are now 3-dimensional, dirt looks more real, looks like the ankle braces stay the proper color on grass fields, DREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, pro combat uniforms, new texture on the jerseys, upgraded lighting system, improved grass texture...that is all I see so far. BUT DAMN, that **** looks awesome. The motion of #6 going to the ground, his dreads twisted and flowing properly in regards to his body, grass stains, and his feet placement are just beautiful.

I hope with the dreads they have options of short, medium, and long dreads, and I hope they have like the flowing dreads, and then option for the dreads to be tied off in a pony tail. And I hope they have long hair for the WHITE GUYS!!!!!!!!!
Good post. And yes, I hope they have other long hair styles as well.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.