Home
Top Spin 4 News Post

This sexy Top Spin 4 video featuring Serena Williams is making its way around the Internet. According to Joystiq, 2K Sports did not approve.

Quote:
"As part of the process for creating marketing campaigns to support our titles, we pursue a variety of creative avenues. This video is not part of the title's final marketing campaign and its distribution was unauthorized."

Game: Top Spin 4Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 8 - View All
Top Spin 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Mos1ted @ 03/23/11 09:34 AM
I thought the video did a good job trying to cater to different tastes. I mean, let's face it: Black men and White men have two totally different set of preferences when it comes to females, and I think this video shows that. Personally, I've always found Serena sexy. Do I think she's the most attractive woman out there? Definitely not, but she more than makes up for that in "other ways", if you catch my drift...

# 22 Jasong7777 @ 03/23/11 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
I thought the video did a good job trying to cater to different tastes. I mean, let's face it: Black men and White men have two totally different set of preferences when it comes to females, and I think this video shows that. Personally, I've always found Serena sexy. Do I think she's the most attractive woman out there? Definitely not, but she more than makes up for that in "other ways", if you catch my drift...
THIS

10char

# 23 catcatch22 @ 03/26/11 02:38 AM
I think the problem is some men have a problem with women who are just too toned. If Serena did not work out as vigorously as she did, then she would look a lot like a sister of hers who passed away untimely. Very thick with a brick house body on a smaller workout plan.

However as she is currently constituted it is hard for even the staunchest thick booty and big breast chaser (while still thin in the waist - which most women who are lucky enough to get the best of both worlds of top and bottom explosion have trouble with) to be into her as she is as an athlete, because she is too built muscle wise.

What guys see most is the potential for her if she didn't workout like a demon to be athletically competitive fit. Now if she was just staying fit to be normal girly like fit while still keeping the booty and breasts then you can see why some would love to get a shot at that.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.