Home
NASCAR The Game 2011 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NASCAR The Game 2011Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
NASCAR The Game 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 franko3219 @ 03/23/11 11:43 AM
The video looks good. My only concern, and this may be due to a couple of different reasons, is how he could pass half the field in 5 laps. I am not sure what difficulty level they show these on, but I want to jump into an offline season, race, and not have the best car every race.

# 2 seasprite @ 03/23/11 12:39 PM
Thanks for the vid BG, you should be getting your hands on this gem very soon right? I expect detailed impressions

# 3 bluengold34_OS @ 03/23/11 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
The video looks good. My only concern, and this may be due to a couple of different reasons, is how he could pass half the field in 5 laps. I am not sure what difficulty level they show these on, but I want to jump into an offline season, race, and not have the best car every race.
From my understanding Franko, is that when Richard is racing, they have it set on a lower difficulty level. I have never comfirmed this with him, or the developers, but thats what I was told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
Thanks for the vid BG, you should be getting your hands on this gem very soon right? I expect detailed impressions
yep....I will have the game tomorrow Sea, and post impressions and try to answer as many request as I can!

# 4 Lieutenant Dan @ 03/23/11 02:20 PM
Nice vid...looking REALLY smooth which I'm delighted about.

Also, even though this looks like an easier difficulty setting, the AI cars behaved pretty 'professionally' and it wasn't a mess of bumper cars or sloppy contact as Logano raced his way through the pack. Gives me hope for quality racing in traffic and packs. Also, it kinda looked like Joey did a successful bump draft/push on Carl in the early going.

# 5 brandon27 @ 03/23/11 08:36 PM
looks really nice, the driving amongst the ai looks nice and smooth too

can't wait for tuesday

# 6 dmoney24 @ 03/23/11 09:45 PM
I'm impressed with what I viewed. I hope that is on one of the lowest difficulties but looked like a fun 5 lap shootout.

# 7 Aggies7 @ 03/24/11 01:55 AM
Yea nice video but as stated about I hope it aint that easy to pass on higher difficulty.

# 8 acreyman @ 03/24/11 07:10 PM
MUCH better vid the the previous ones. Good driving and the ai looked great. I am pretty sure the difficulty is on an easier setting. I am hoping for a demo....???

# 9 Aggies7 @ 03/24/11 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acreyman
MUCH better vid the the previous ones. Good driving and the ai looked great. I am pretty sure the difficulty is on an easier setting. I am hoping for a demo....???
Sorry buddy from what I am getting from the eutechnyx mods don't expect a demo at least pre release.

# 10 acreyman @ 03/25/11 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Sorry buddy from what I am getting from the eutechnyx mods don't expect a demo at least pre release.
Ive been reading blue's write up today on the game since he has it in his hands.......so far I like what I hear. I guess there is room for Tiger and Nascar afterall.

# 11 Aggies7 @ 03/25/11 12:37 AM
Yea I like what I am hearing to. But like you would like to see a demo. Even if just 10 cars and 5 laps. But oh well.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.