Home
Tiger 12 News Post

Pre-order Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters for http://www.amazon.com/Tiger-Woods-PG...=operasport-20 or http://www.amazon.com/Tiger-Woods-PG...=operasport-20 and receive a $25 credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

$20 credit, if pre-ordering the http://www.amazon.com/Tiger-Woods-PG...=operasport-20.

Unfortunately, there is no discount on the http://www.amazon.com/Tiger-Woods-PG...=operasport-20, but you do receive the http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...=operasport-20.

Game: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The MastersReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MrArlingtonBeach @ 03/27/11 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
Just placed my order but didn't get an option for release day shipping. The $25 deal is well worth it though.
That's odd...Release date shipping is still advertised on the PS3 Xbox and Wii product pages. I would think it's getting close to or passed the cutoff, so they should probably take it down if that's the case.

# 22 Rules @ 03/27/11 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ougriffin22
I believe each individual DLC course is $5 (someone correct me if I am wrong). There are sometimes bundles that make that price smaller if you buy multiple courses. The way I look at it is by getting the $25 credit you can buy 5 DLC courses and you can pick the five you want most instead of being stuck with the ones you might not want as much in the CE version.
Even if they are $5 per course, you still pick the 5 you want instead of two fantasy courses and still save $10 when all is said and done.

CE = $69.99
Regular = $59.99 with $25 credit towards another game.

# 23 green94 @ 03/28/11 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrArlingtonBeach
That's odd...Release date shipping is still advertised on the PS3 Xbox and Wii product pages. I would think it's getting close to or passed the cutoff, so they should probably take it down if that's the case.
I still see it on there but it doesn't show as an available option when I checkout.

# 24 MrArlingtonBeach @ 03/28/11 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
I still see it on there but it doesn't show as an available option when I checkout.
It seems, from the Amazon discussion boards, that they aren't offering release date shipping anymore, but are providing people with free one-day shipping if they contact customer service and complain that release date shipping is still listed on the product page.

# 25 ougriffin22 @ 03/28/11 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Even if they are $5 per course, you still pick the 5 you want instead of two fantasy courses and still save $10 when all is said and done.

CE = $69.99
Regular = $59.99 with $25 credit towards another game.
That is the point I was trying to make. I didn't make myself clear. I would much rather use the $25 to pick courses that I want rather than being stuck with the 5 they selected for the CE version. I just hope the DLC courses are affordable...

# 26 fishepa @ 03/28/11 10:14 PM
Has this shipped for anyone? I haven't got a confirmation yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 27 NotoriousReignz @ 03/28/11 10:17 PM
Mine shipped already.

# 28 rangerrick012 @ 03/28/11 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoriousReignz
Mine shipped already.
Same here. Shipped out of PA at 7 PM ET, and I'm in VA, so it should be here around noonish. Top Spin 4 got here at about 1 when I did release day delivery.

# 29 MrArlingtonBeach @ 03/28/11 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoriousReignz
Mine shipped already.
Ditto...left facility at 6:40 p.m.

# 30 bigdipper88 @ 03/28/11 11:29 PM
Mine shipped as well & they already had the $25 credit in account..usually takes a day or two after it ships, so I was surprised

# 31 fishepa @ 03/29/11 10:46 AM
For some reason mine has Delivery estimate of April 1st. Not sure what's up with that.

# 32 green94 @ 03/29/11 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrArlingtonBeach
It seems, from the Amazon discussion boards, that they aren't offering release date shipping anymore, but are providing people with free one-day shipping if they contact customer service and complain that release date shipping is still listed on the product page.
So I wrote Amazon and they told me it was a glitch and to cancel and reorder. They also gave me a 10 dollar gift card for the inconvenience. Same issue this time however I used the gift card for the one day shipping. I also live chatted with a rep and he told me that he would try to fix my order so that I would get it today. Haven't seen an email but at least they covered shipping cost even though thy weren't required to.

A+ for Amazon

# 33 ShaneFu @ 03/29/11 01:19 PM
So can I use the $25 towards my current purchase or do I have to wait and use it on the next one?

# 34 Fluffhead @ 03/29/11 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
For some reason mine has Delivery estimate of April 1st. Not sure what's up with that.
Mine was at 3/31 even with 1 day shipping (not shipped as of now). Hopefully I get some kind of shipping refund because with this date it will be 3 day shipping, which isn't what I paid for.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.