Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:
"The MLB season is about to get underway so for those looking for some last minute advice on which players to target in your fantasy baseball drafts, we simulated the 2011 season using MLB 11 The Show to offer a bit of help. You definitely want to grab guys who will be atop the Triple Crown categories to rack up the fantasy points, so for hitters, look for Cardinals slugger Albert Pujols to have another beast of a season with 50+ Home Runs and nearly 120 RBIs. Also, look for Rockies outfielder Carlos Gonzalez to have a strong follow-up to last year’s breakout season, along with Joey Votto, who should hit around .320 with 45+ Home Runs and over 100 RBIs. On the mound, you’ll want to grab hurlers who can get you wins, strikeouts, and a low ERA, so look for aces C.C. Sabathia (20 wins), Tim Lincecum (250 strikeouts), and Felix Hernandez (2.50 ERA) to be the cream of the crop this year. For the rest of our picks courtesy of MLB 11 The Show, check out our predictions trailer on MLB.com, as well as recent posts about our simulation on USAToday.com and the Wall Street Journal. We also have the video available here for your viewing pleasure above, take a look!"

Source - MLB 11 The Show Fantasy Predictions (Playstation.Blog)

Game: MLB 11 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 57 - View All
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bukktown @ 03/30/11 04:55 PM
They should have waited for the OS roster to do the sim.
I remember last year I had all of the correct division winners in my franchise using knights roster.

# 2 Shield @ 03/30/11 05:26 PM
I never knew they did this! But baseball fantasy drafts are tough especially the last 5 rounds.

# 3 bukktown @ 03/30/11 11:15 PM
Haha my first post makes no sense. It's funny how you glance at something an totally misunderstand what it is.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.