Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Over the next few weeks, EA Sports will show 25 new plays that you will find in NCAA Football 12.

New offensive plays will be shown every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, while a new defensive play every Tuesday and Thursday. Each new play will be accompanied by a screen of the play art and a brief description of why the play has been added to NCAA Football 12.

Play #20 features the UK Fade Smash.

Quote:
"I-Form Twins UK Fade Smash is a unique way that Kentucky likes to run the smash concept. In the traditional smash concept the slot receiver runs a corner route. The Wildcats like to use a fade route which gets the slot receiver near the same deep area of the field as if he were running a corner route."

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 blkrptnt819 @ 04/08/11 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
So I'm guessing EA will not put in the play that Florida use to use that was a triple option with a TE to pitch forward to?
It will probably be the last play they show next Friday.

# 2 SpreadEm @ 04/08/11 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
So I'm guessing EA will not put in the play that Florida use to use that was a triple option with a TE to pitch forward to?
I have been waiting on the shovel pass for years now it doesnt seem like they are going to make it happen

# 3 Palo20 @ 04/08/11 06:03 PM
I like the way this fade route is run.

# 4 Dr Death @ 04/08/11 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpreadEm
I have been waiting on the shovel pass for years now it doesnt seem like they are going to make it happen
You and me both, brother! I've even sent them video of this play being run w/ various camera angles so they could get it right. How could NFL2K5 have a Shovel Pass but EA, in 2011, still doesn't??? If it's in the game... right???

# 5 floridagatorfan @ 04/08/11 08:13 PM
Doesn't seem like they would add it to Florida's playbook now that we will have a new offense next year, and that play will more than likely not be an integral part.

Never know though.

# 6 Canes305 @ 04/08/11 08:20 PM
Can we see these plays in action already? Teasers! :'(

# 7 playguitar90 @ 04/08/11 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
You and me both, brother! I've even sent them video of this play being run w/ various camera angles so they could get it right. How could NFL2K5 have a Shovel Pass but EA, in 2011, still doesn't??? If it's in the game... right???
The shovel pass is a really cool play. They have the statue of liberty in there...They should definitely have a shovel pass in Spread playbooks.

This play's nothing special, but if the NCAA 12 TE can be used to abuse the other team as it can in NCAA 11, the TE post route is where the money is on this play lol.

# 8 1bigcharm @ 04/09/11 11:49 AM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/NCAA-Football-2012-Which-Head-Gear-Will-You-Choose/202602326440404?ref=ts

# 9 SpreadEm @ 04/09/11 03:20 PM
if you want to see more spread offense videos you can always subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/SpreadIllustrated

# 10 sc_trojan @ 04/09/11 08:07 PM
i want to see more pics.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.