Home
Backbreaker Vengeance News Post

Backbreaker Vengeance arrives on XBLA this summer. Who's looking forward to this one?

Game: Backbreaker VengeanceHype Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360Votes for game: 11 - View All
Backbreaker Vengeance Videos
Member Comments
# 1 drae2 @ 04/12/11 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Backbreaker Vengeance arrives on XBLA this summer. Who's looking forward to this one?
Only if they tone it down some.

# 2 BlackJack_Williams @ 04/12/11 05:32 PM
I AM! So Sexy!

# 3 bkrich83 @ 04/12/11 05:38 PM
I could care less about the mini games they create.

While I was less than enamored with Backbreaker, I eagerly anticipate a release of BB 2 as the original game had a ton of potential.

# 4 Blitzburgh @ 04/12/11 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I could care less about the mini games they create.

While I was less than enamored with Backbreaker, I eagerly anticipate a release of BB 2 as the original game had a ton of potential.
I agree- kind of bumming because this game had a ton of potential. It was fun and different which is what the football market is lacking imo.

# 5 dipset2050 @ 04/12/11 05:57 PM
Well I'm excited b/c at least this will give people who aren't hardcore like we are a chance to try this game and it's unique style and feel of football on a large scale (XBOX as opposed to iPhone). Releasing this for $5-10 as a full set of mini games or even as a "create a team and take them online" setup would be cool. Remember that they still need to generate revenue to even support a BB2. These guys aren't working for charity. So if they can use the same assets they created from BB and make some more coin of of it in a fair way, I don't blame them at all.

# 6 Blzer @ 04/12/11 06:01 PM
Was hoping for a full game release. This is a major fail, despite how good this might be.

EDIT: The only reason I say "major fail" is because of what a full BB2 really could be. I never wanted one released this year, maybe not even next year. I want them to take time in building it. If this Tackle Alley game is an indication that they will continue pursuing a sequel, I'm all for it. I just hope they know what they're doing here.

SECOND EDIT: Oh, and if this isn't coming to PSN... smh.

# 7 jyoung @ 04/12/11 06:13 PM
Can't wait to try it out!

# 8 TreFacTor @ 04/12/11 10:28 PM
Nope, already bought tackle alley...it came in my broken BackBreaker game. I don't care if you add land mines, there's nothing that could be done to improve that mini game enough to make it warrant a second purchase.

# 9 opd897 @ 04/12/11 10:39 PM
I am having a "meh" attitude toward this if in fact it's just a souped up version of tackle ally. I have a both tackle allys on my iphone and the one that came with the console game. I am not interested in another, don't care if it is different , running around tackle dummies or whatever.

What I am interested in is an improved version of the main console football game. Until that comes around I'll pass.

# 10 swaldo @ 04/12/11 11:37 PM
BB rules, bring it on baby!

# 11 spankdatazz22 @ 04/14/11 04:54 PM
I don't think going the full release route is smart for them right now. Too many expect the game to be fully fleshed out when they're working from a position of disadvantage. Imo better to try to build a more focused/narrow base, and expand if possible

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.