Home
WWE All Stars News Post

Here is a quick status update on the first DLC releases for WWE All Stars. Playstation 3 North American users can redeem/purchase all of the DLC, see below for further details. XBOX 360 users read on.

XBOX 360 DLC RELEASE UPDATE:

XBOX 360 users, the pre-order Million Dollar Pack, free Honky Tonk Man bonus character, and paid American Dream Pack with Dusty and Cody Rhodes will still be released for XBOX 360 world-wide on or before April 19th as originally planned. We apologize for the short delay between the PS3 and XBOX 360 release, as our intent is always to release DLC in-sync for both XBOX 360 and PS3 at the same time when possible. Due to separate submission and approval processes, this is not always the case and sometimes results in earlier unexpected releases. Thank you for your patience, we are working hard to release the DLC for XBOX 360 users as soon as possible, and in line with our original target of on or before April 19th.

PS3 NORTH AMERICA DLC RELEASED (EU WEDNESDAY):

Playstation 3 North American users, you can now redeem The Million Dollar Pack with your pre-order redemption code. All PS3 North American users can also now download the Honky Tonk Man free DLC character. And finally, you can purchase the American Dream Pack containing Dusty and Cody Rhodes for $1.99.

To redeem the Million Dollar Pack go into the Playstation Store and select the “Add-Ons” tab. Then select the “Disc-Based Game Add-Ons” tab and select the “M-Z/#” tab. Scroll until you find WWE All Stars, and then select the tab. You should see the “Million Dollar Pack” available for download. Select the DLC pack, and then select “Redeem Code.” Enter the code from the back of your pre-order receipt to begin the process.

To refresh everyone our current DLC releases for Playstation 3 and XBOX 360:
  • Million Dollar Man + Ted DiBiase Jr - exclusive to those who pre-ordered only, FREE
  • Honky Tonk Man - FREE for everyone who purchased WWE All Stars on 360/PS3
  • “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes and Cody Rhodes - PAID DLC Pack for 360/PS3 ($1.99)

Source - All Stars DLC Release Update - PS3 & 360 Users (WWE All Stars Blog)

Game: WWE All StarsReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 8 - View All
WWE All Stars Videos
Member Comments
# 1 misterbroom12 @ 04/13/11 11:27 AM
Thought all the DLC was going to be free. How foolish of me.

# 2 Mercury112491 @ 04/13/11 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbroom12
Thought all the DLC was going to be free. How foolish of me.

it is foolish, they pretty clearly stated that only the Honkey Tonk Man was going to be free. 1.99 for two wrestlers isn't that bad.

# 3 ExtremeGamer @ 04/13/11 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
it is foolish, they pretty clearly stated that only the Honkey Tonk Man was going to be free. 1.99 for two wrestlers isn't that bad.
Agreed, hopefully it stays like that, $1 a wrestler is a good price. Capcom charged $5 per guy on MvC3.

# 4 CaptainZombie @ 04/13/11 01:33 PM
$1 a d/l is not bad at all when compared to how much some of the other DLC is out there. I want LOD already damn it, when are they releasing? LOL!

# 5 bigdipper88 @ 04/13/11 02:10 PM
Sure, $1 per wrestler isn't too bad, but it's kinda ridiculous considering it came with only 30 & the DLC wrestlers make up like 33% of the roster.....

# 6 misterbroom12 @ 04/13/11 08:59 PM
I never read into the previews of the game enough to know that they stated only Honky Tonk would be free and yeah, $1 a guy isn't a bad price at all. I just hope they don't keep bundling them in a way that makes me pay $5 for 1 guy I want and 4 I could care less about. Also, and not the fault of the game, I hate buying Microsoft Points because they almost never match up with the exact amount I want to use for the DLC so I spend more than I wanted too.

# 7 SeerMagicX @ 04/14/11 04:03 AM
It's a good price, the better news is how well they did all of them (although I havn't actually played with Ted Jr). Cody Rhodes has some nice moves, shame it isn't masked him though.

# 8 misterbroom12 @ 04/19/11 08:42 PM
So, I've started All-Stars up a few times today and no DLC to play with...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.