Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

The NCAA Football 12 team just sent us these screenshots, taken offscreen from a camera. Some are a little blurry, but you should be able to find some good details here.

What do you see?

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 shanew21 @ 04/14/11 11:15 PM
Big Bertha AND touching the longhorns before the game? If they have Bevo I'm gonna flip!

# 102 seasprite @ 04/14/11 11:18 PM
Awesome screenshots

# 103 dan_457 @ 04/14/11 11:39 PM
Nice screenshots, getting me pumped already but... and it's a little but really. They still haven't corrected the Revolution facemasks being way too low, and it looks like they don't ever plan to at this point. A minor problem, but was kind of hoping to see this finally get fixed.

# 104 Watson @ 04/15/11 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpain2345
cool pics

about the tebow facemask, it always seems to me like they are way too low. when tebow wore it at florida the top bar came up around the bridge of his nose but in the game they are down around the players' mouth, there is too much face exposed imo
Not this **** again.

# 105 sportzbro @ 04/15/11 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigturboweenie
hmmm, the throwbacks were in last year.
Really? maybe I just didn't play with CU that much.. They look cool though.

# 106 Solidice @ 04/15/11 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigturboweenie
hmmm, the throwbacks were in last year.
the 1930s throwbacks were in NCAA 11, not the ones he is referring to(90s?). Not sure if the ones shown in the screenshot are throwbacks though. it might just be a new uniform. either way, they were not in NCAA 11.

# 107 jagsrock95 @ 04/15/11 12:55 AM
WOW! these look amazing and there offscreen! Graphics and presentation wise NCAA 12 is shaping up to be one heck of a game. That snow shot looked incredible! I know we havent really gotten any shots like this for madden 12 but from what they have shown of it so far looks very bland compared NCAA 12.

# 108 statum71 @ 04/15/11 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I´m the only one that skips entrances after a week?
Why do they spend so much time and resource on this feature? just improve gameplay!
Awww there it is folks.....

Every single time we get a tease screenshot SOMEBODY comes on with this gameplay, gameplay, gameplay.

Guys........its a hand full of screenshots. Gameplay IS NOT the only element to a sports game. And ITS NOT the only area needing an upgrade.

They have I'm sure more than 50 people that work on these games all split into different departments. NCAA and Madden BOTH need more than just gameplay improvements.

# 109 illwill10 @ 04/15/11 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Awww there it is folks.....

Every single time we get a tease screenshot SOMEBODY comes on with this gameplay, gameplay, gameplay.

Guys........its a hand full of screenshots. Gameplay IS NOT the only element to a sports game. And ITS NOT the only area needing an upgrade.

They have I'm sure more than 50 people that work on these games all split into different departments. NCAA and Madden BOTH need more than just gameplay improvements.
A lot of people want 45 to be gameplay and 5 to Offline/Online modes

# 110 statum71 @ 04/15/11 01:20 AM
I hope the real animals means Mike The Tiger and War Eagle are in.

# 111 Dr Death @ 04/15/11 01:43 AM
For all of you wondering about if your team's live animals are in the game, I will say this... they show Colorado and their buffalo in the screen shot, which looks awesome. And no offense to CU fans, but Colorado hasn't exactly torn it up in football in recent years... so I think it's safe to say that all the teams w/ live animals will be in the game. Just a fairly safe assumption.

Now, w/ that said, let me ask the obvious question... if I am playing the Bulldogs in Georgia, and I convert a key 3rd and long late in the game, will UGA try to bite my WR when he runs out of bounds?

# 112 ODogg @ 04/15/11 02:22 AM
The game looks vastly improved in graphics and its overall look.. Just hoping the defense is tightened up a bit and gameplay is tweaked and I'll be one happy camper!

# 113 cparrish @ 04/15/11 02:40 AM
It does not get any better than seeing Ralphie run around the stadium.

# 114 bruinkid626 @ 04/15/11 02:46 AM
Making those entrances only occur when there is a BIG home game would make them more meaningful. But I'm going to watch every single entrance no matter how repetitive it gets.

# 115 Thatdude23 @ 04/15/11 03:15 AM
Wonder what new presentation they have planned for BCS bowls games and the National championship?

# 116 Thatdude23 @ 04/15/11 03:18 AM
I hope those highlights shown after each quarter means we have a pre game and halftime show

# 117 michigan21 @ 04/15/11 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
Not this **** again.
I agree. Dont give a **** about facemask or how they look. Focus on the bigger picture. The screens look good, now once we see it in motion then we can get our hopes up.

# 118 zanner @ 04/15/11 09:10 AM
The presentation is a major step in the right direction as long as they don't half *** it , which that would be a complete failure.

If the presentation is solid, it makes the atmosphere and game a lot more improved so that's a positive. Hopefully there are more positives in regards to Dynasty Mode (recruits and recruiting included) and then on the field gameplay.

Just from screenshots, presentation is a + , just as long as it doesn't stop with a Buffalo running across the field at the start of the game, or an ESPN College Football Logo Cutscreen during the game.

This seems good, still.... Alone, not quite enough to get me excited and bring a day 1 buy back to the table yet.

# 119 NJG-11 @ 04/15/11 09:35 AM
RTG screenshots comin up

# 120 illwill10 @ 04/15/11 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJG-11
RTG screenshots comin up
Link?
I am a huge RTG fan. I would love to see some pics

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.