Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 301 CuseGirl @ 04/20/11 02:51 PM
Unless I missed it, I like how they conviently omitted tOSU from this....

# 302 CuseGirl @ 04/20/11 02:54 PM
will Teambuilder get an overhaul? And will my Teambuilder get to wear Nike/Addidas cleats?

# 303 blakty @ 04/20/11 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
I'm gonna ask for some leniency here, because I don't have time to peruse through 30+ pages here... but does anyone know if the coaches are supposed to look like their real life counterparts? Because in the video, the USC coach doesn't look like Lane Kiffin... which leads me to wonder if we'll have OC's and DC's too???

Anyone know???
It'll most likely be a bunch of Generic looking coaches that, at best, have a 50% chance of resemblance, but mirror the tendencies. Like the '06 coaches, they will probably all be customizable when you go to dynasty.

# 304 dan_457 @ 04/20/11 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
Unless I missed it, I like how they conviently omitted tOSU from this....
I commented on this as well, I feel like they're probably not going even to really touch OSU's intro. The hive just has way too many players for the game to render, so if they do even change OSU's entrance, it'll probably be really watered down anyway.

# 305 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 04/21/11 03:44 AM
ok it seems like ea has gotten the intro's down pack now..check..but what about everything else. Im sorry but all this video shows me is the two years worth of work they have put into bringing back most of the college program's entrances. what about everything else. I would still like for the overall presentation during the actual game to be as good as the entrances. We havent even started on gameplay.

# 306 LambertandHam @ 04/21/11 06:19 AM
Madden who?

The trailer looked great, can't wait to hear some hands on impressions.

If they can fix the offline dynasty bugs from last year that required tuners, then you won't see me for days at a time

# 307 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/21/11 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Conference

Ring a Bell now???

Pretty sad to lose to a team that you don't even know the name of their conference...
Yea yea Yeah. Do we really need to compare FSU Clemson and Michigan at all?

Resumes dont even compare not even close. Clemson doesnt even get an honorable mention in sports history.

'Nuff said.

# 308 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/21/11 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
ok it seems like ea has gotten the intro's down pack now..check..but what about everything else. Im sorry but all this video shows me is the two years worth of work they have put into bringing back most of the college program's entrances. what about everything else. I would still like for the overall presentation during the actual game to be as good as the entrances. We havent even started on gameplay.
We should be getting a gameplay blog or update today.

# 309 cmo9711 @ 04/22/11 11:23 PM
I think the video is amazing for other teams, but I am waiting for them to add Tennessee's run through the T!!! That is a VERY important tradition here in Tenn. and they missed it last year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.