Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 georgiafan @ 04/19/11 12:50 PM
Everyone go to the facebook page they are some more pics of bama-auburn.

I saw someone on facebook commented back that they wasn't buying NCAA '12 bc Ohio St was not on the teaser video. C'mon seriously some of yall people need to get laid or something and just enjoy life.

# 42 BenGerman @ 04/19/11 12:51 PM
Wow! The presentation looks outstanding, Coaches on the sideline (Finally!), a new tackle system, and bowl game presentation! This is the most excited I've been for a college football game in forever.

# 43 TracerBullet @ 04/19/11 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr janny
what's written on the Cane player's wristband?
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_XaVo7o3_l
Good eye. What is that???
That's a real picture lol. Not in-game

# 44 Motown @ 04/19/11 12:52 PM
At the 1:16 mark ya hear "HELL YEAH"...i think

# 45 Lava @ 04/19/11 12:52 PM
Great video, and the description sounds very promising.

# 46 dan_457 @ 04/19/11 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
Whats awesome is that I thought that was a screen cap for a second too. Just shows you how good the game looks this year.

# 47 J-Unit40 @ 04/19/11 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
wow.........nice video

However I don't see no new tackling animations in this video like somebody else said they seen. Those are the same tackles they had in NCAA 11 and the same celebrations too.

I did notice the sidelines looked hell of a lot fuller this year. Crowds seem to look the same from the brief glimpses of the crowd you did see.

One important thing I noticed though was the dreads are free flowing, they actually move like natural hair. Which is nice.
Ummm. You need to watch the video again because 1) There are new tackles in the video and 2) there are new celebrations in the video.

# 48 mr janny @ 04/19/11 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
holy crap, I thought it might be a screen grab. lol

# 49 Pokes404 @ 04/19/11 12:55 PM
Well, didn't see any consecutive-hit tackles. That worries me a little bit, but it's hard to gauge anything from a few quick clips of someone using the hit stick (on a low difficulty level I hope because a few of those guys looked out of position but were still able to land the haymaker). Have to wait until more info comes out, and in all honesty, probably won't know anything for certain until some actual in-game videos come out this summer.

# 50 volstopfan14 @ 04/19/11 12:55 PM
Quote:

Have you walked through the players tunnel on gameday?
No I haven't but I'm 99% certain that they do not touch that sign. They do touch a sign that says "I will give my all for Tennessee today" and that was in the game last year. They also run out onto the field through a giant "T" formed by the band

# 51 Catamount53 @ 04/19/11 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Ummm. You need to watch the video again because 1) There are new tackles in the video and 2) there are new celebrations in the video.
Yup and 3) they already announced new crowds

# 52 RynoAid @ 04/19/11 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
LOL at UGA barking at the opponent player.

# 53 olemiss86 @ 04/19/11 01:00 PM
Whats up with Auburn and blue pants.....in the scene where Uga is barking at them. That was Auburn....I first thought it was Florida.

# 54 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/19/11 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
No I haven't but I'm 99% certain that they do not touch that sign. They do touch a sign that says "I will give my all for Tennessee today" and that was in the game last year. They also run out onto the field through a giant "T" formed by the band

LoL cool i was just asking. To see if you knew for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr janny
holy crap, I thought it might be a screen grab. lol
Same Here.

# 55 Solidice @ 04/19/11 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
yup, that was what I was thinking about when I saw uga in that trailer video. lol

# 56 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 01:02 PM
That Penn State band looks nice.

# 57 jwilphl @ 04/19/11 01:03 PM
They added a whole ton of new team-specific intros, that is for sure. Perhaps all of the teams that have one got in this year? I don't know and won't speculate. Aside from that, I'm extra curious now as to what upgrades have been made to actual in-game presentation. I doubt they have gotten around to a whole Gameday crew with all these other additions, but it may still be possible. I'm hoping the commentary and other various things have been done to spice up the in-game presentation and not just graphics and team intros.

I'm doubly anxious to hear about the game modes and what has been done in that department. Some of the animations did look familiar and they haven't 100% captured that "naturalness" yet, but this teaser was very impressive nonetheless. Can't wait to hear and see more!

# 58 BROman @ 04/19/11 01:05 PM
wow, this looks excellent so far!

# 59 Kevin26385 @ 04/19/11 01:06 PM
Looks like the Pageantry of NCAA Football is back in the game! Love it

# 60 volstopfan14 @ 04/19/11 01:08 PM
Quote:
LoL cool i was just asking. To see if you knew for sure.
Not trying to come across as complaning. The video is amazing and every other team's entrances and traditions look great. It is just dissapointing when your team gets messed up. Maybe they do touch that sign and I don't know about it. I doubt EA would just put it in without a reason. I just kind of have a feeling that them running through the "T" won't be in the game either because there is no entrances with the bands that have been shown so far. Maybe I'm wrong about all this and I hope I am. Regardless, the actual gameplay looks amazing. This has the makings of the best football game ever

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.