Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 RynoAid @ 04/19/11 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statdude
They better have The Duck on the Motorcycle
did you watch the video??

# 82 Miden @ 04/19/11 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
Or the crowd exploding when you break a big run.

I agree. Proper and exciting Crowd reaction in NCAA is seriously lacking. Hope they improved on that.

On an unrelated note it was kind of odd to see that one Auburn player in blue pants. I hope that was some weird alt uniform.

# 83 huskerwr38 @ 04/19/11 01:36 PM
I am absolutely stunned at the quality of NCAA 12 so far and we are 3 months away. I remember the first video last year everyone was in a panic at how bad it was and even the Devs had to chime in on why that video was so bad. And that game turned out to be the best in the series.

The 3d grass and the pageantry has elevated this game on a different level.

# 84 amoore0192 @ 04/19/11 01:37 PM
I wonder if they have TCU's new uniforms in...if not then it doesnt look good for ASU and Wazzu fans. It also looks like there are more than 10 players coming out aswell..the Gators and Horns entrances looked as if it was the entire team rolling out.

# 85 Vikefan24 @ 04/19/11 01:38 PM
Quote:
Seriously? It's the first f'n thing in the video

# 86 RynoAid @ 04/19/11 01:40 PM
we are loading up for '12 Online Dynasties now....

# 87 theDude47 @ 04/19/11 01:45 PM
Although I'm really really happy that the Ramblin' Reck made it into the game, they have it coming out of the wrong entrance. They have it coming out of the away team entrance at Grant Field, which is really weird.

# 88 BlueNGold @ 04/19/11 01:45 PM
Sweet Jesus, those entrances....

to EA. They put in work on those.

Can't wait for gameplay/dynasty info. So far I'm getting a good *** vibe from this game.

# 89 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/19/11 01:47 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikefan24
Seriously? It's the first f'n thing in the video
hahahah. Shhhh just go along with it.

Yeah they better have that Duck and that Motorcycle that goes vrooom vrooom.

# 90 NoDakHusker @ 04/19/11 01:48 PM
So much awesomeness in this video.

-Great to see coaches back on the sidelines
-All the pregame stuff looks pretty cool, especially loved seeing small clip of the Nebraska tunnel walk.
-I never cared much for dreads at all but I have to say it's a nice little addition from what I've seen.
-Seems like they've really listened to the community this year, of course that's purely based on a sizzle video and a blog at this point. But it looks very promising.

# 91 lexus97man @ 04/19/11 01:49 PM
For uniform junkies like myself, i'm absolutely loving the new adidas in the game

# 92 HuskerFan @ 04/19/11 01:51 PM
This video looks amazing. I wish we didn't have another 3 months before the game comes out.. :| With coaches being on the sideline, are we finally getting a coaching carousel?

# 93 Mos1ted @ 04/19/11 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboy99
Coaches on the sideline, maybe we will get CC. Also look like maybe custom signs are back in the game.
Custom signs was one of my favorite feature in the older NCAA's. I sure hope it is coming back.

# 94 Mos1ted @ 04/19/11 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerFan
This video looks amazing. I wish we didn't have another 3 months before the game comes out.. :| With coaches being on the sideline, are we finally getting a coaching carousel?
Joins HuskerFan in prayer

# 95 hurricanefootball4 @ 04/19/11 01:52 PM
Video is great, screenshots are great, but I think the best thing is something that they've just teased us with: the RTG to coach mode.

# 96 Steve_OS @ 04/19/11 01:54 PM
For those that are blocked from Youtube, I updated the OP. You can see it locally at OS.

# 97 Special27K @ 04/19/11 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
Video is great, screenshots are great, but I think the best thing is something that they've just teased us with: the RTG to coach mode.
Honestly if we have to play RTG to get our custom coach mode or whatever I'll be furious. But, there's no way that's the only way we could make our coach.

# 98 statdude @ 04/19/11 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
did you watch the video??
Cant see youtube rite now.

# 99 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/19/11 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
For those that are blocked from Youtube, I updated the OP. You can see it locally at OS.
THANK YOU. My Job sucks.

# 100 RynoAid @ 04/19/11 01:57 PM
Quote:
Cant see youtube rite now.
the Duck leads the whole video...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.