Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/19/11 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Man I dont know how many times I watched this video. smh.
Cant get enough. Funny thing is, we dont even know what else they have in store for us. Im sure they didnt show everything in that video thats going to be in the game
I watched it about 30 times now.......

# 142 illwill10 @ 04/19/11 03:14 PM
All I need to see/hear is brand new commentary
It would slighty bring down the atmosphere with all new presentation with old commentary.
I dont care if it isnt the best commentary, I just want new commentary.

# 143 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/19/11 03:15 PM
Quote:
liked the spin move at 1:08. Can that be done in NCAA 11? I haven't seen that
Yeah that can be done in NCAA 11 with backs with high break tackle rating.

# 144 Broncos86 @ 04/19/11 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
counting on the info coming up and if it is great, I wont even think about Madden.
Dead on, for me.

# 145 JustinJones @ 04/19/11 03:20 PM
One thing with the whole Coaching and Coaching Carousel. PLEASE EA, ATLEAST GIVE ME AN OPTION TO PLAY THE GAME AND NOT JUST CALL PLAYS. Who's with me that they'd love to create and play a career in the Road to Glory and have the new "TRACKING" imply ratings into your post playing career as a coach that you could actually play the game like a dynasty while building up your current program(like adding stadium updates during the dynasty)

HOW I WOULD LOVE COACHING IMPLEMENTED IN NCAA!!
Start out in either Offense or Defense(whatever your created player was when you played your RTG) and play with only your side of the ball. (Pick plays but you can actually play with the entire defense/offense like in dynasty) Then when you get your ratings/prestige up in coaching except better jobs(Head Coach or more prestigious schools). If this happened my entire summer would be in front of my Da** Playstation lol.

Thumbs up if you want to see this in the game in the near future.

# 146 TDenverFan @ 04/19/11 03:20 PM

Speechless

# 147 johnnyg713 @ 04/19/11 03:20 PM
1:12 mark. That last tackle has me wondering if there will be some form of physics based tackling in the game this year. The way the tackler puts his arm on the ball carrier after he hits him doesnt seem like a canned animation to me. (all speculation of course)

# 148 JustinJones @ 04/19/11 03:21 PM
One thing with the whole Coaching and Coaching Carousel. PLEASE EA, ATLEAST GIVE ME AN OPTION TO PLAY THE GAME AND NOT JUST CALL PLAYS. Who's with me that they'd love to create and play a career in the Road to Glory and have the new "TRACKING" imply ratings into your post playing career as a coach that you could actually play the game like a dynasty while building up your current program(like adding stadium updates during the dynasty)

HOW I WOULD LOVE COACHING IMPLEMENTED IN NCAA!!
Start out in either Offense or Defense(whatever your created player was when you played your RTG) and play with only your side of the ball. (Pick plays but you can actually play with the entire defense/offense like in dynasty) Then when you get your ratings/prestige up in coaching except better jobs(Head Coach or more prestigious schools). If this happened my entire summer would be in front of my Da** Playstation lol.

Thumbs up if you want to see this in the game in the near future.

# 149 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 03:27 PM
Here a bunch of screen caps from the guys over at TheGamingTailgate. They are nice.

# 150 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/19/11 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
1:12 mark. That last tackle has me wondering if there will be some form of physics based tackling in the game this year. The way the tackler puts his arm on the ball carrier after he hits him doesnt seem like a canned animation to me. (all speculation of course)
Good eye......

# 151 4solo @ 04/19/11 03:27 PM
I wasn'y expecting all of that!!!!!!!!!! Caught me completely off guard
My beloved UGA is in the game and trying to bite people. SOOOOOOOOO COOOOOL!!!!!!!

# 152 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 03:28 PM

# 153 radatdude2 @ 04/19/11 03:29 PM
Everything looks to be shaping up really well for this addition of NCAA. Not sure what they changed with the player models but the look much more proportioned.

# 154 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 03:29 PM

# 155 JustinJones @ 04/19/11 03:29 PM
great screenshots i can't wait until July 12th. It's going to be horrible waiting for this!

# 156 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 03:30 PM

# 157 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 03:32 PM

Great shot of BEVO, looks just like him.

sick!!

Fight On!

# 158 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 03:34 PM

Hate the gators but this is nice

BEST SHOT OF ALL!! GO NOLES!!!

# 159 georgiafan @ 04/19/11 03:37 PM
I think I'm gonna cry and If I have to wait till July to see the whole entrance video I might have to hurt someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB

# 160 willz1985 @ 04/19/11 03:40 PM
i've just messed my pants

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.