Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 03:40 PM

This looks VERY, VERY, VERY lifelike.

# 162 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 03:42 PM

In real life G5 kills this kid!

# 163 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/19/11 03:43 PM

This shot right here. I would have liked to have seen the other guy finish the tackle off right here by diving on the guy on the ground. The way he stops all of a sudden is like he hit an invisible wall.

# 164 Rekkapryde @ 04/19/11 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
Although I'm really really happy that the Ramblin' Reck made it into the game, they have it coming out of the wrong entrance. They have it coming out of the away team entrance at Grant Field, which is really weird.
Glad someone noticed....

# 165 Joborule @ 04/19/11 03:47 PM
Woah. That's pretty damn impressive. The presentation, the tackling (hot damn), the grass. Beautiful.

This is how football games should be looking. Hopefully the gameplay actually holds up to what was featured in the video, cause that looks great.

# 166 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 03:48 PM

The foot planting in the ground by Roy Finch looks really good in this shot. I can't wait to edit the rosters.

I'm going to have him looking just like this.

Another thing that I have noticed (since I'm a huge "looks" guy) is how the numbers on the sleeves don't show all the way when you select a "tight" sleeves on the game. In the real pic above, Finch has the tight sleeves but the numbers still show. Not a huge grip, but it would be nice it they got those right in the game.

# 167 georgiafan @ 04/19/11 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekkapryde
Glad someone noticed....
I gotta admit it was cool seing GT car come on to the field. Anyone else think this will make you wanna play with teams other then your fav a little more?

# 168 Rekkapryde @ 04/19/11 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I gotta admit it was cool seing GT car come on to the field. Anyone else think this will make you wanna play with teams other then your fav a little more?
Maybe, but I feel horrible playing with anything other than the alma mater.

# 169 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson

This shot right here. I would have liked to have seen the other guy finish the tackle off right here by diving on the guy on the ground. The way he stops all of a sudden is like he hit an invisible wall.
I agree with you.

# 170 tylerd02 @ 04/19/11 03:52 PM
You notice the name plate in the Trojan locker room says Player 34, wonder if you edit rosters if the name would change on that. Would be pretty cool if it did, not a deal at all if it doesn't.

# 171 PacMan3000 @ 04/19/11 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB
This REVO Speed helment is in the game, nice. Saw it on the UGA RB

I'm more of an NFL fan than college, but love coming here to see what you guys are talking about. Caught this image somewhere in the thread. Can't read through all 18 pages, but -- is that pic REAL or is that pic NCAA 12? I honestly can't tell.

# 172 boxtrev @ 04/19/11 03:56 PM
This game looks SICK! I am going to be the first one to apologize for my impatience.

The wait was definitely worth it. This game already looks to be leaps and bounds above 11. July is going to be amazing!

# 173 schumj @ 04/19/11 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
This video is amazing.
Few questions thats been on my mind:

1. Will there only be 1 dreadlock length?
2. The Revo speed that QB's wear, has anyone seen it?
3. College Gameday por favor?
4. Seems that players stay with helmets off. Even post game celebrations
5. Gary Patterson looks Rex Ryan. lmao.
Yah in regards to #1 I have yet to see pic of other lengths. Did the Michigan pics show D.Robinson?

# 174 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
I'm more of an NFL fan than college, but love coming here to see what you guys are talking about. Caught this image somewhere in the thread. Can't read through all 18 pages, but -- is that pic REAL or is that pic NCAA 12? I honestly can't tell.
Real. I wish it was a pic from the game.

# 175 illwill10 @ 04/19/11 03:58 PM
I cant wait until Thursday.

# 176 Scott @ 04/19/11 04:00 PM
Wow, game looks amazing...

# 177 schumj @ 04/19/11 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerd02
You notice the name plate in the Trojan locker room says Player 34, wonder if you edit rosters if the name would change on that. Would be pretty cool if it did, not a deal at all if it doesn't.
Yah wish it was that way. I always wanted to be able to edit the record holders to. So I didn't have to look up schools I was not familiar with as much.

# 178 BigSho31 @ 04/19/11 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr janny
check out the description given on the youtube page.

"Experience the pageantry of gameday Saturday as you go from high school superstar to top college player to head coach in NCAA Football 12. With an enhanced in-game presentation, new traditions, and an all-new tackling system, make an impact with NCAA Football 12."

highlighted parts are certainly interesting.
Hey, where can I find this link?

# 179 mr janny @ 04/19/11 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSho31
Hey, where can I find this link?
It's the description that EA gave to the sizzle video. Just open the original video on Youtube. The description is right below the viewing window.

# 180 xcrushx @ 04/19/11 04:17 PM
I went from being being very worried about the game to being very excited for the game in that short video. So far it looks great! We got a shot of a coach so I'm hoping that means Coaching Carousel is in the game. The graphics look phenomenal and the traditions seem to be pretty awesome themselves. UGA being in the game is fantastic. I might be doing a dynasty with Georgia this year just to see UGA.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.