Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/21/11 11:49 AM
Whats the name of the youtube video? because im not able to view it at work. Im just gonna look it up n watch it on my phone.

# 2 da ThRONe @ 04/21/11 11:53 AM
The Ole Miss/SoCar tackling sequence was nice. Also the A&M/OKSt was pretty nice too.

# 3 cdub71323 @ 04/21/11 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
0:50-0:52 WR/DB Mirror effect still in,.

1:10. The Receiver clearly got past the defenders zone. The defender straddles but yets still manages to make the swat. Not real

First off, the LSU DB was looking at him, so of course he's going to mirror the WR's movements in that situation

In the other part, he didn't get past his zone. From the looks of it, #36 comes over to get in the lower zone, while the cornerback is continuously moving back

# 4 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/21/11 12:08 PM
Quote:

1:10. The Receiver clearly got past the defenders zone. The defender straddles but yets still manages to make the swat. Not real
That can be real. The past wasnt thrown without any touch so it didnt sail over the defenders, it was a low thrown ball with no arch so thus a "legit" video game bat down was capable.

# 5 Catamount53 @ 04/21/11 12:13 PM
Quote:
No, just no
He is mirroring a little in the first one.

In the second one the DB is with the receiver and looking at the QB the whole time so it really is a play he should make.

# 6 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/21/11 12:19 PM
Quote:
Yea i mean its a mirror effect. Im not putting the game down.
Just something I noticed. And for the guy above. No, if a receiver beats a zone defender, there little chance that that defender can straddle, take two steps and swat that ball down man. come on
True. I just think it was a poorly thrown ball. Mostly zip and no arch.

# 7 Hassan Darkside @ 04/21/11 12:21 PM
Quote:

0:12-1:27 Work in Progress logo bottom left.

# 8 Catamount53 @ 04/21/11 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_XaVo7o3_l
True. I just think it was a poorly thrown ball. Mostly zip and no arch.
Exactly it was a bad ball the DB was looking right at the QB and only had to step forward and knock the ball down. He did take an awkward path to the ball but its not like it was some ridiculous play.

# 9 djordan @ 04/21/11 06:12 PM
Still saw the bowling pic effect at 22 second mark.

# 10 inojoking @ 04/21/11 06:14 PM
I wonder if this means weight actually matters now. Can i recruit big guys to get extra push on the lines or risk going small and fast and getting pushed around.

# 11 RGiles36 @ 04/21/11 06:25 PM
I like this vid more...really shows off the momentum and impact...

# 12 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/21/11 06:30 PM
That double hit on that michigan player at the 23 second mark was NICE.

# 13 roadman @ 04/21/11 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Still saw the bowling pic effect at 22 second mark.

I've slowed that down several times, and my guess it could be a opponent blocking #20. #20 comes out of nowhere from the left part of the screen. I thought I saw a part of the opponents jersey on that part of the screen.

I could be wrong, though.

# 14 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/21/11 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I've slowed that down several times, and my guess it could be a opponent blocking #20. #20 comes out of nowhere from the left part of the screen. I thought I saw a part of the opponents jersey on that part of the screen.

I could be wrong, though.
Yeah it does look like he was blocked from behind and just stumbled into the play. That is how his body movement looked to me anyway.

# 15 PSRusse83 @ 04/22/11 01:23 AM
For some reason in all of these videos the field just looks too small.

# 16 spit_bubble @ 04/22/11 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel...
On youtube I'm seeing the same video posted twice. The "More about" video is the same as the "Gameplay enhancements" one.

# 17 HARTSTOPPER @ 04/22/11 08:46 AM
Man, typical greedy fanbase. They make HUGE strides in terms of gameplay enhancements yet, some of you guys are STILL not happy. How about you just go play the real life game yourself if you want THAT much realism. It's a videogame. Nothing about a video game is EVER perfect, nor will it ever be. It's just the way it is. At least the guys working on NCAA ACTUALLY care about their fan base, unlike Madden who is still trying to build a decent game after how many years of exclusitivity? Be thankful that Ben and co. care about what we think and have added the things they have added so far.

# 18 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/22/11 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMG_HART
Man, typical greedy fanbase. They make HUGE strides in terms of gameplay enhancements yet, some of you guys are STILL not happy. How about you just go play the real life game yourself if you want THAT much realism. It's a videogame. Nothing about a video game is EVER perfect, nor will it ever be. It's just the way it is. At least the guys working on NCAA ACTUALLY care about their fan base, unlike Madden who is still trying to build a decent game after how many years of exclusitivity? Be thankful that Ben and co. care about what we think and have added the things they have added so far.
No point in reasoning with em'. The same people who said why they would not buy the game if "whatever" wasnt implemented, after seeing it was added. They complain about something else.

# 19 Dashdagreat @ 04/22/11 08:19 PM
Now that was impressive

# 20 canes21 @ 04/23/11 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMG_HART
If every year we just said, "Good job guys. Game looks great, I'm buying it day one." Then I doubt more would be fixed in a year than if we had masses of people saying, "NCAA 11 was a better game, but the lack of a real tackling mechanism is going to keep me from buying the game next year."

Obviously most of us don't talk like that, but when we complain, thats how we express what we want EA to work on. If no one started the dreads topic, I believe we still wouldn't have them this year. If there weren't so many youtube critics out there and forums like these, then uniforms wouldn't get all the attention they do now, the little details probably would be more rare to find, etc.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.