Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

If you look closely, you can see OS in the background, during the Florida St. scene.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 huskeraddict @ 04/25/11 01:17 PM
So cool that they looked up an OS'ers post and changed it on the fly.

# 2 Reggie16 @ 04/25/11 01:20 PM
looks like they changed the midfield logo for FSU

# 3 The Gunslinger @ 04/25/11 01:21 PM
nice OS shout out. Did anyone catch anything interesting on the concept wall? Looks like the menus are going to have an ESPN style background, possibly indicating a prelude to an expansion of ESPN features like....College Gameday perhaps.........please?

# 4 Dr Death @ 04/25/11 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Just posted on facebook about team entraces

[youtube]SaRwiprK_6I[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaRwi...layer_embedded
Really cool to see the art team doing their thing. I can't imagine the work that goes into this game. And I know you are excited about UGA in the game! I cannot wait to play @ Georgia! That dog rocks!!!

# 5 Watson @ 04/25/11 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpain2345
At the beginning showing the pics on the wall you can see the new "Press Start Button" screen as well as the main menu
yup. Looks like the went all-out with ESPN.

And reading OS....

# 6 TallyBoi7 @ 04/25/11 01:44 PM
At the 1:23 mark you can see them using the Operation Sports forum to update FSU's field.

# 7 georgiafan @ 04/25/11 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Really cool to see the art team doing their thing. I can't imagine the work that goes into this game. And I know you are excited about UGA in the game! I cannot wait to play @ Georgia! That dog rocks!!!
Yea I can't wait just seeing that it will have UGA barking at the other teams players is real cool. This kinda feature also sells to the casual fan. I know most people on here don't wanna hear that, but it's in everyones best intrest for this game to make money for EA. When I told my brother and girlfriend about them having UGA in the game they both thought it was cool and that he loooked life like. I also don't see how people say that it's a non factor espically when you add this on to them saying crowd at large fields make the right noise. I'm I'm playing LSU at night and a spot in the SEC championship game is on the line. I start the entrances and see the tiger for them in the cage then the crowd goes crazy when LSU picks up a TD. That is gonna make me fell like this is a real game.

# 8 TallyBoi7 @ 04/25/11 01:47 PM
SInce they read the and use the Operation Sports forum, I'm just gonna start posting some pics of FCS teams and see what happens...LOL...nah, but to see them utilizing the forums was pretty cool.

# 9 mm boost @ 04/25/11 01:49 PM
well the big thing I noticed in that video, was the marching band on the field (was that Tennessee's or Texas'?), and there was a LOT of members of that band being rendered, so the possibility of the marching band in the entrance for Tennessee could be there. That video was awesome though and it was cooling seeing the marching band actually on the field. I think things like this makes it feel like college football.

# 10 franch1se @ 04/25/11 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
At the 1:23 mark you can see them using the Operation Sports forum to update FSU's field.
I noticed that too

# 11 volstopfan14 @ 04/25/11 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
well the big thing I noticed in that video, was the marching band on the field (was that Tennessee's or Texas'?), and there was a LOT of members of that band being rendered, so the possibility of the marching band in the entrance for Tennessee could be there. That video was awesome though and it was cooling seeing the marching band actually on the field. I think things like this makes it feel like college football.
I've watched that a couple of times and I'm pretty certain it is Texas. Regardless, I feel better about the chances of Tennessee's entrance being in now.

# 12 Dr Death @ 04/25/11 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
Yes, they do! Very cool. They read and pay attention. I'm sure it won't be in this years game, but Florida Atlantic's new stadium is supposed to be ready for the 2011 season. Can't wait for that one to be in the game.

Edit: Here's a photo/rendering of FAU's new place...

# 13 hurricanefootball4 @ 04/25/11 02:00 PM
Anybody know if we have any new information coming out this week?

Wasn't expecting a video, so this was cool to see - the OS shout out is awesome.

I'm (im)patiently waiting for Dynasty news and considering freezing myself Eric Cartman style until July 12

# 14 illwill10 @ 04/25/11 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
Anybody know if we have any new information coming out this week?

Wasn't expecting a video, so this was cool to see - the OS shout out is awesome.

I'm (im)patiently waiting for Dynasty news and considering freezing myself Eric Cartman style until July 12
"
EA_SPORTS_RobRob Semsey

Off to NYC for NCAA Football 12 Draft Night Premiere and Madden NFL 12 events. Gonna be a busy week!"

# 15 COACH WEBB @ 04/25/11 02:23 PM
At the beginning of the video you can see Traveler

# 16 hurricanefootball4 @ 04/25/11 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
"
Off to NYC for NCAA Football 12 Draft Night Premiere and Madden NFL 12 events. Gonna be a busy week!"

Awesome! I really wasn't looking forward to the draft b/c of the whole lockout thing, but I am now

# 17 j_baker09 @ 04/25/11 02:30 PM
WOW! thats so cool. I saw the photo i posted here on OS of FSU's new field layout and it showed them editing it into the game!

# 18 COACH WEBB @ 04/25/11 02:36 PM
The crowd looks alot better.

# 19 dan_457 @ 04/25/11 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking Out Loud
Watching this video reminded me of something I have been wondering about for a while now. Do the EA football devs have the field accurately scaled in conjunction to the size of the players in next-gen EA football games?

Hopefully someone can direct my to a link that answers this for me.
I remember someone doing the math a while ago, and said players were about 9 feet tall, in proportion with the field, If i remember correctly. Really it doesn't bug me though, it looks pretty good as is.

# 20 GoToledo @ 04/25/11 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking Out Loud
Watching this video reminded me of something I have been wondering about for a while now. Do the EA football devs have the field accurately scaled in conjunction to the size of the players in next-gen EA football games?

Hopefully someone can direct my to a link that answers this for me.
I don't believe they are. The players have always looked too big to me, but I have no data to back this up - just the eyeball test.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.