Home
Madden 12 News Post

We have just posted 69 Madden NFL 12 screenshots taken from the recently released gameplay and presentation sizzle trailers.

If you see any new details, make sure you post them.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BigBoi23 @ 05/01/11 11:42 AM
Love how Lambeau looks thus far.

Game looks great.

# 2 simeoncam50 @ 05/01/11 01:19 PM
Photo #178/#179 Is there an animation or motion where the cornerback will chop at the recievers arm in an attempt to knock the ball out of the recievers hands. Those two pictures would be the time where a db would do that,even though it might not work but the option is there. I would chop his arms due to his arms being away from his body and the position the db is in. Just a question I had the pictures are great. Thanks for posting them, is it August yet?

# 3 stmark @ 05/01/11 01:28 PM
I'm glad the ball is the right size now i hope they do the same for ncaa.....looking good overall

# 4 Legionnaire @ 05/01/11 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmark
I'm glad the ball is the right size now i hope they do the same for ncaa.....looking good overall
Was the ball too big or too small before? I never noticed this.

# 5 rich7sena @ 05/01/11 03:35 PM
Goo to see some players not wearing thigh pads like in real life.

# 6 jbd345 @ 05/01/11 03:39 PM
the 3d grass looks great so far.

# 7 TreyIM2 @ 05/01/11 04:29 PM
Didn't bother to look at the still since I've seen the vids a thousand times but I loved that bounce toward the camera by Dez Bryant in the vid. Gave me chills for some reason. Too bad the rest of the game doesn't look as organic but I appreciate the efforts to improve the game, fo' sho'...

Oh, as for the 3D grass, that is actually an effective touch. Regardless of all the jokes about it bandied about, when watching the vids, it's impressionable for me. It really looks fantastic and goes a long way. Kudos.

# 8 TreyIM2 @ 05/01/11 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Didn't bother to look at the still since I've seen the vids a thousand times but I loved that bounce toward the camera by Dez Bryant in the vid. Gave me chills for some reason. Too bad the rest of the game doesn't look as organic but I appreciate the efforts to improve the game, fo' sho'...

Oh, as for the 3D grass, that is actually an effective touch. Regardless of all the jokes about it bandied about, when watching the vids, it's impressionable for me. It really looks fantastic and goes a long way. Kudos.
*Should read "stills" - Heh

# 9 blklightning @ 05/01/11 05:45 PM
i will hand it to them; they have the graphics side of things down.

# 10 blklightning @ 05/01/11 05:48 PM

i don't recall if the stripes of the field left marks on the players' arms before. but that's a nice touch either way.

# 11 PSRusse83 @ 05/01/11 06:03 PM
What the hell is wrong with Tom Brady in that group pic. He looks like hes been eating donuts all off season

# 12 canes21 @ 05/01/11 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning

i don't recall if the stripes of the field left marks on the players' arms before. but that's a nice touch either way.
Pretty sure that is a reflection on the arm of the player closest to the camera, if that is who you're talking about.

# 13 61woods @ 05/01/11 06:56 PM
I noticed the rubber pellets from the turf in the Georgia Dome flying up when Roddy White drags his feet in Screenshot 196.

# 14 jWILL253 @ 05/01/11 08:44 PM
I'm sorry, but... all the jerseys in Madden need to be re-done. I mean... why do the stripes on the sleeves of the Cowboys, Packers, & Bears uniforms, look better on sleeveless jerseys, than they do in normal sleeves?

The Cowboys jersey in real life:

If you look closely, the stripes are both of equal thickness, and they sit slightly higher above the sleeve cuff.

In M12, however:

The stripes aren't of equal thickness (the top stripe looks thicker than the bottom one), and they sit too low on the sleeve.

And, don't even get me started on the Seahawks jerseys:

Now, look at the real jersey:

If you notice, the seams on the sleeves sit higher on the shoulder pads. In Madden, they're way too low. This is ESPECIALLY noticeable when you chose the Hawks' road jerseys...

# 15 bxgoods @ 05/01/11 09:03 PM
I'll admit, the player faces look on point.
Dez Bryant and Eli Manning look spot on.

# 16 TreyIM2 @ 05/01/11 09:16 PM
Nah, I think blklightning is right. That looks like paint from the field markings on that Pats player's arm who is laying on the ground. My Jets player looks like he has some, too. Nice.

# 17 canes21 @ 05/01/11 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Nah, I think blklightning is right. That looks like paint from the field markings on that Pats player's arm who is laying on the ground. My Jets player looks like he has some, too. Nice.
I'm thinking reflection, you can barely see some on the blockers' arms.

# 18 Reggie16 @ 05/01/11 09:42 PM
idk if this was in last year but look at the socks some players have the white part of the socks higher than on other players. Nice touch

# 19 itsbeefy11 @ 05/01/11 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I'm thinking reflection, you can barely see some on the blockers' arms.
its not reflection, its definately paint. it says it on the EA website

# 20 PSRusse83 @ 05/01/11 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Yes. Let's delay launch for another month to get this right......

Seriously, you have a valid complaint about Seattle's uni's. The color's off, it seems.

But will you really notice stripe lengths while the game's in motion???
Certainly not in motion but in replays. Its just details though nothing that would ruin a game.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.