Home
Madden 12 News Post

We have just posted 69 Madden NFL 12 screenshots taken from the recently released gameplay and presentation sizzle trailers.

If you see any new details, make sure you post them.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Aggies7 @ 05/02/11 07:14 AM
Looks good so far. Starting to get excited.

# 22 rdelizo35 @ 05/02/11 10:48 AM
Thanks for posting, Steve. The game looks amazing so far. Can't wait for August!

# 23 Hova57 @ 05/02/11 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I'm thinking reflection, you can barely see some on the blockers' arms.
its really the field. Phil made a tweet a while back stating that the player degredation looked like blood on the players and they needed to tune it.

# 24 sozo @ 05/02/11 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotomtime
does anyone know what the difference between linear lighting in Madden 12 and HDR lighting in NCAA 12??? im trying to decide weather to get one or the other..... please help because graphics seem to be the only difference and that means alot to my video games....... HELP
For the love of GOD please tell me you're just being sarcastic. If you're serious then I have just lost faith in humanity.

# 25 canes21 @ 05/02/11 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
its really the field. Phil made a tweet a while back stating that the player degredation looked like blood on the players and they needed to tune it.
Players may get grass, chalk, and dirt on their skin this year, but it still looks like a reflection on the players to me. If chalk gets on players that easy to where it is on all players in the scene, then they really need to tune it or players are going to be more overdone than 09.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.