Home
WWE '12 News Post

Triple H has got two words for ya' -- anagram time!

Over the next three weeks, something about Smackdown vs. Raw 2012 will be unveiled via a series of mysterious anagrams that must be cracked by fans. Every Friday at 2:30 p.m. EST, WWE Games Creative Director, Cory Ledesma, will tweet the latest anagram, and then this tweet will also show up on the @WWEGames Twitter feed and on the WWE Games Facebook page.

The first of these anagrams was released today, and it is as follows: "Oh Singing Mecca." If you rearrange these letters and think you know what this means, then tweet @WWEGames with the hashtag #WWEGames. If you are right and selected by THQ, then you will win some sort of wrassling-related prize. You will also have a chance to post your detective work in the comments section of the WWE Games Facebook page, as someone from there will also be eligible to win a prize.

Source - Mysterious Anagrams From WWE Games Creative Director, Cory Ledesma (Official Smackdown vs. Raw Community Site)

Game: WWE '12Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
WWE '12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PVarck31 @ 05/13/11 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
Change is coming.
Nice. I think you got it.

# 2 Fiddy @ 05/14/11 08:17 AM
Well that wasn't any fun lol.. He got it with the first post.

# 3 Streets @ 05/14/11 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
Nice. I think you got it.
Yeah, it was one of the first comments posted when you click on the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Mechanics going.
Which I guess is the same thing anyway.
Change is coming because these fighting game mechanics (are) going.
That one is new to me. I wonder which one is the right answer. Either way, both are needed for this series.

# 4 spacefunk @ 05/14/11 08:01 PM
Why are they doing this? smh

# 5 PVarck31 @ 05/15/11 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacefunk
Why are they doing this? smh
Its just something fun for the community. Better than nothing isn't it?

# 6 Cubfan @ 05/17/11 07:16 AM
Its is a diffrent way of giving hints to the new things coming to Smackdown vs Raw 2012 i like it.

# 7 johnpreyes @ 05/17/11 11:47 AM
I started getting into wrestling again after about a 5 year layoff. The last SvR game I owned was SvR 2006. Do you guys think I should buy 2011 to get my fix or wait for 2012 to drop?

# 8 woody2goody @ 05/17/11 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpreyes
I started getting into wrestling again after about a 5 year layoff. The last SvR game I owned was SvR 2006. Do you guys think I should buy 2011 to get my fix or wait for 2012 to drop?
You could do worse than picking up '10 or '11 cheaply. Both of those games have pretty much everything gameplay and feature-wise.

But then if 2012 turns out to be ridiculously different that won't help

# 9 Aggies7 @ 05/19/11 10:25 AM
How about just make a better game and give us the information. Not a fan of this idea at all.

# 10 areobee401 @ 05/27/11 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
There's been 2 more of these...
Heaven Deciding The Vacant Needs

which was apparently...
Advanced tech invades the engine.

The newest is:
A Heartbroken Pen Igniting
Nearing The Breaking Point? New rope break system or submission system?

# 11 J_Posse @ 05/30/11 08:58 PM
I hope this means that they're going to finally update their dated game engine. The WWE's roster is at its weakest point in a very long time, so expect the game to sell on name(s) alone just won't cut it anymore. I'm hoping to see something exciting or worthwhile, otherwise my $60 will remain in my pocket for yet another year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.