Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Lava @ 05/17/11 04:15 PM
Lots of Auburn fans are going to be very happy.

# 2 dan_457 @ 05/17/11 04:15 PM
At the end of the auburn clip, you could hear booing when Bama came out onto the field, Nice touch there. The crowd needs to be louder when the team comes out onto the field though.

# 3 pirates946 @ 05/17/11 04:17 PM
Awesome!! Im ready to see the other video today (if there is one) and i really cant wait for next week! Monday for dynasty upgrades and now every tuesday we will see a new NCAA 12 video

# 4 RM938 @ 05/17/11 04:18 PM
can they just do WVU alreadyyy pleaase and thank you haha wish they would atleast get some different teams other than auburn in every damn screen shot and video.

# 5 dhs22p @ 05/17/11 04:20 PM
On their Facebook page EA said they would release another one today if they get up to a total of 630K fans.

# 6 CM Hooe @ 05/17/11 04:22 PM
CAVMAN IS IN

# 7 CM Hooe @ 05/17/11 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLeo
I give EA full marks for these but truthfully gotta wonder...howmuch time was spent on these that could've gone to gameplay.

How many weeks until you skip these altogether? 3 weeks? a month? very short shelf life. It's cute nothing more.

Would trade entrances for interactive sidelines or real team TD celebrations instead of zombie lineman any day of the week.
1 - the art team doesn't do gameplay programming.

2 - law of diminishing returns; more developers working on gameplay doesn't necessarily mean more gameplay improvements.

# 8 capn_razzamataz @ 05/17/11 04:24 PM
Is it just me, or does the crowd sound quieter than last year? Seriously, the crowd goes from "mall food-court" to "mall food-court where d-list celebrity is signing autographs" when the players run out on the field.

EDIT: I do appreciate the work done with entrances though.

# 9 pirates946 @ 05/17/11 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_razzamataz
Is it just me, or does the crowd sound quieter than last year? Seriously, the crowd goes from "mall food-court" to "mall food-court where d-list celebrity is signing autographs" when the players run out on the field.

EDIT: I do appreciate the work done with entrances though.
It is a youtube video so the sound probably sounds different in game

# 10 blkrptnt819 @ 05/17/11 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
Presentation and Gameplay are two completely different teams.
Just what I was about to say.

# 11 CM Hooe @ 05/17/11 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by APF 2K8
I'm totally rolling with Virginia this year.
Good choice, sir.

# 12 capn_razzamataz @ 05/17/11 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates946
It is a youtube video so the sound probably sounds different in game
I understand that could be the case, but this video is all we have to go off of right now. Plus, there's no harm in constructive criticism.

Just listen to the contrast between the crowd volume and Brad Nessler's voice. That doesn't seem like a problem with youtube distorting/compressing the sound, but rather how the sound is mixed.

# 13 The GIGGAS @ 05/17/11 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by APF 2K8
I'm totally rolling with Virginia this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
Good choice, sir.

# 14 noplace @ 05/17/11 04:31 PM
Descent... Why are the colors so washed out. Auburn’s blue looks too dingy.. EA needs to deepen the colors on the unis.. I’ve noticed this in almost all the vids but some pics look fine… Maybe it’s the lighting or time of day.

# 15 TDenverFan @ 05/17/11 04:32 PM
Anybody else notice that they said they'll post a new one of these every Tuesday?

I love TUesdays now, New Video, New Free Songs on iTunes, it's not Monday...

# 16 TDenverFan @ 05/17/11 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Descent... Why are the colors so washed out. Auburn’s blue looks too dingy.. EA needs to deepen the colors on the unis.. I’ve noticed this in almost all the vids but some pics look fine… Maybe it’s the lighting or time of day.
Probably because it's Youtube, not on the XBox

# 17 canes21 @ 05/17/11 04:38 PM
Hopefully the wheels actually spin on the motorcycles in the real game.

Hopefully they show Miami's entrance if they updated it to be correct this time.

# 18 dan_457 @ 05/17/11 04:43 PM
They need to show Ohio state's intro. But then again they probably didn't touch it because it doesn't involve some sort of animal or vehicle

# 19 canes21 @ 05/17/11 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
What is wrong with the Miami entrance in NCAA 11? I thought the only thing you Cane fans wanted was smoke.
Besides the smoke and inflated helmet, everything else is wrong with it.

# 20 statum71 @ 05/17/11 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLeo
I give EA full marks for these but truthfully gotta wonder...howmuch time was spent on these that could've gone to gameplay.

How many weeks until you skip these altogether? 3 weeks? a month? very short shelf life. It's cute nothing more.

Would trade entrances for interactive sidelines or real team TD celebrations instead of zombie lineman any day of the week.
Please don't start this. We go through this every time a new video comes out.

I happen to like presentation and I'm not gonna skip it at all. Full experience.

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.