Home
Madden 12 News Post

Check out the latest screenshot for Madden NFL 12, as Dez Bryant and the Dallas Cowboys battle the Washington Redskins. Brought to you by Michael Young, Madden NFL Art Director.

To see more Madden NFL 12 screenshots, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Armor and Sword @ 05/28/11 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burg006
Love madden but only thing really different is grass and jersey color. The uniforms on the players still don't look real the socks pants and so on. And for this so called run style Come on man madden use to have this in the old madden as barber ran his style!! The same way they use real pics to make the face models the should do the same with the players in there uniforms sorry but the player models with there uniforms don't look real in all maddens all madden games what making pads smaller makes it look real?

You have got to be totally joking...right?

I just put my face into my hands and shake my head when I read post's like these.

Let's all go back and play Madden 93...then tell me it does not look real today.

Sheesh.

# 42 Manslaughterin9 @ 05/28/11 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
Looks like they still haven't fixed players proportions. The Redskin guy has enormous arms and I'm sure players like Jay Ratliff will have puny WR arms again.
DUDE.. type in laron landry on google and come back and say he's arms don't look right. GOD THESE NOOBS

# 43 babyfat9 @ 05/28/11 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manslaughterin9
DUDE.. type in laron landry on google and come back and say he's arms don't look right. GOD THESE NOOBS
Well Landry isn't that dark either

# 44 2krunk4u @ 05/28/11 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals28
These are beautiful.
They should really be their primary home uniforms. I hate the arcade, arena look of the current Falcons uniforms.

# 45 Manslaughterin9 @ 05/28/11 10:25 PM
Quote:
Well Landry isn't that dark either
Okay i'm gonna end it here and say that i politely disagree with you!!!!

# 46 mrmass413 @ 05/29/11 01:29 PM
the way they run and socks are you kidding me? With everything wrong with the game his skin is to dark are you guys serious? NO OFFENSE but if you are that hard up dont play video games because its a video game and they are not gonna get every pimple exact.... stop it please! Focus on things that will benefit the game it self

# 47 PaperBoyx703 @ 05/29/11 11:19 PM
Quote:
Looks like they still haven't fixed players proportions. The Redskin guy has enormous arms and I'm sure players like Jay Ratliff will have puny WR arms again.
Looks about right to me

# 48 PVarck31 @ 05/30/11 08:13 PM
Looks like they are looking at him to me. Gotta remember the pic is from a diagonal view. If you were looking at from the regular camera view he would probably be right between them. I could be wrong though.

# 49 mojo6911 @ 05/30/11 08:31 PM
Dez looks big, like he should in real life. My only wish is that in jump ball situations a guy like Dez or Randy Moss can go up and snatch it from a shrimp like Pacman jones.

# 50 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/30/11 11:05 PM
Looks really good. I'd love to see a Jets screen shot. Hint, hint...

# 51 bh446066 @ 05/31/11 10:59 AM
Looks nice. I'll be even MORE excited when they show some "away" throwback uniforms, instead of just home unis.

# 52 ausar72 @ 05/31/11 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manslaughterin9
looks like dirty 30 missed another tackle!!! sad thing is im a huge skins fan
and judging by the grass stains on Dez, this isn't the first play of the game, unlike last years monday night football game against the eagels. also the player shapes look more real. dhall looked stocky and husky last year. and laron landry finally looks stocky and husky..the guy has propane tanks for arms.
Uh, did you watch last season?!?

Dirty 30 didn't miss many tackles last season... Dude was vying for the nest safety in the game last year, before injures caught up to him.

I also like the differing body types. They REALLY need to implement this into the game. There needs to be that short stocky body type that you see in the NFL (MJD, Barry Sanders etc...)

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.