Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 sparkdawg777 @ 06/07/11 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I don't have a problem wit it I just don't want to do so. The impression I'm getting is you will have to.

Yeh I feel you. I'm probably going to play both ways but I don't see why they wouldn't make that an option. I would like to create a couple other RTGs only playing one way.

Also, I wonder if we play with our TB team (my HS) can we play as ourselves that we already have on that TB's roster or will we just create ourselves again? Also if we create ourselves again does this mean we have to make sure our other self doesn't get in the way? lol

# 82 TheTodd84 @ 06/07/11 11:38 AM
ok, we get it, some guys play both ways and some don't in HS. The pertinent question is what someone asked earlier that hasn't been addressed yet... whether or not the opposing AI play-calling has been fixed and they don't blitz every running play in RTG. That was also a problem during regular play now games. It hasn't been addressed by the devs at all, but it really takes away from the realism of the game when the CPU brings 7 guys on a blitz on 50% of first downs. Even Bud Foster isn't that kamikaze. I'm assuming, since it hasn't been addressed that it hasn't been fixed, which is a shame.

# 83 PaperBoyx703 @ 06/07/11 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTodd84
ok, we get it, some guys play both ways and some don't in HS. The pertinent question is what someone asked earlier that hasn't been addressed yet... whether or not the opposing AI play-calling has been fixed and they don't blitz every running play in RTG. That was also a problem during regular play now games. It hasn't been addressed by the devs at all, but it really takes away from the realism of the game when the CPU brings 7 guys on a blitz on 50% of first downs. Even Bud Foster isn't that kamikaze. I'm assuming, since it hasn't been addressed that it hasn't been fixed, which is a shame.
No "official" RTG info has been "officially" released by EA, only a leak by IGN on purpident(accident/purpose). So no in-depth info is really clear except for the new avenue RTG is taking with full HS season and build college interest and playing both sides. So its save to say nothing has been fixed once EA comes out with their blog or however they want to feature RTG.

Honestly on Heisman I havent had any problems with the D blitzing on runs or it affecting the whole game. I always ended up 5 star RB and winning states. Every now and then i had negative yards but what back doesnt.

# 84 TheTodd84 @ 06/07/11 12:23 PM
ok... have you had problems without road to glory in "play now" mode? Doesn't the CPU constantly blitz? maybe not on heisman, I don't play on heisman a ton. I usually play on all-american and the CPU is so predictable. They blitz 7 on first down, so I just call a slant or drag route every first down and then they back off on 2nd down so I just run the ball for 9 or 10 yards. Am I the only one who has this issue? The CPU blitzing needs to be turned WAY down. IRL, the most blitz happy teams really only blitz about 38% of the time. And that's the very highest. I'll bet the average is about 25% because it isn't advantageous to blitz that much.

# 85 BigJoeDE @ 06/07/11 02:17 PM
Anyone notice that it shows whos the best in the country

# 86 Jjkidd85 @ 06/07/11 06:04 PM
A episode 2 is on facebook now idk how to upload it though

# 87 smlmeyer @ 06/08/11 01:57 PM
Pants = pooped in. So excited.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.