Home
News Post

EA is currently working through their E3 Press Conference. We will post any news and notes from the conference from various sources as we get them.

As an aside, our E3 crew is currently getting in position to cover the event. Be sure to follow Chase Becotte, Christian Mcleod, and TD St. Matthew-Daniel on their Twitter pages to keep up to date with live thoughts from the show floor. We will also be providing updates and previews from the show right here on the OS Frontpage through the week.

-SSX Trailer, not bad.

-SSX has three modes: Race It, Trick It and Survive It.

-FIFA 12 described by Moore as 'pre-Alpha' but best playing FIFA ever already.

-EA Sports Football Club, a social network for FIFA Players which integrates challenges and storylines of the real thing.

-Club will unify all FIFA games in the future.

-Ray Lewis, Peyton Hillis, and Clay Matthews all in the house for Madden NFL 12.

-Most complete, authentic, and emotion filled Madden ever according to Moore.

-And that's about it. Basic stuff we've heard before.

-Sports played a back seat here, nothing too groundbreaking minus the FIFA Online Service. Of course, if you are like me and a Battlefield fan, the Battlefield 3 stuff made you very excited for it's launch -- COD is going to have some serious issues me thinks.

A quiet start thus far for sports games at E3 2011....not unexpected, but we are expecting a lot more in the coming days!!!

Member Comments
# 1 bigdipper88 @ 06/06/11 04:42 PM
I agree, Battlefield 3 looks & is going to be amazing. There were some nice trailers on the show, lots of good games coming

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.