Home
Madden 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 KALP69 @ 06/07/11 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmerg
So let me get this straight, in the entire history of the NFL and taking into account it's unknown future years, the best QB was/is/will be Tom Brady at 99 overall? Not saying TB is crap but c'mon now.
the way I look at it is in a statistical way in that Brady being a 99 overall means he is in the 99th percentile which means that he is better than 99 percent of all NFL quarterbacks leaving 1 percent of all NFL quarterbacks equal to him or better thats just the way I look at the overall ratings when it comes to my games

# 62 shnuskis @ 06/07/11 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KALP69
the way I look at it is in a statistical way in that Brady being a 99 overall means he is in the 99th percentile which means that he is better than 99 percent of all NFL quarterbacks leaving 1 percent of all NFL quarterbacks equal to him or better thats just the way I look at the overall ratings when it comes to my games

how do you look at it then that there is no one in the bottm 50%? I wish it worked more like you are saying.

# 63 Exonerated @ 06/08/11 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shnuskis
how do you look at it then that there is no one in the bottm 50%? I wish it worked more like you are saying.
Rating scale in Madden is nonsensical.

In FIFA, top two players in the world are rated 91 and 89.

# 64 SGMRock @ 06/08/11 11:57 AM
I notice people complaining about the graphics or it looks the same or whatever. I hope everyone realizes that theses guys have tweeked the heck out of these graphics to get what the can out of 6 year old hardware. I mean if they put this game on my PC with a i7 quadcore processor, DX11 graphics, a pure 100% physics engine and so on then they could make it super sweet on graphics but they refuse to put this game on the PC now. So until we get new consoles I don't expect the game to change much as far as graphics go.

# 65 ACardAttack @ 06/08/11 04:46 PM
Listening to those two talk over the gameplay was a lot better than any of the commentary I have heard so far

# 66 thegame19991999 @ 06/09/11 02:08 PM
can any one tell me anything about franchise are the going to have a better halftime show and post game .
will there be game breaks are if you paying game in franchise been able to watch other games that might be important to you.thank you,

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.