Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

The NCAA Football 12 demo arrives on Tuesday, June 28th.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 pirates946 @ 06/09/11 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilphl
My guess on TB is July 1st.

This seems late to drop the demo in comparison to previous years, I think. Not that I care much--I usually only play it for an hour or so.
July 1st? No way, IMO thats not waaay too late but thats still pretty late.

# 22 Watson @ 06/09/11 12:42 AM
CAN YOUUUUUUU DIG ITTTTTT??????????????

(yes, I saw the facebook post)

# 23 NDFan1029 @ 06/09/11 04:21 AM
I was kind of upset it was being released this late, but this may be for the better. It means they will be working on putting the finishing touches on the game and making minor corrections, so this could mean a better final product.

# 24 bigwill33 @ 06/09/11 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDFan1029
I was kind of upset it was being released this late, but this may be for the better. It means they will be working on putting the finishing touches on the game and making minor corrections, so this could mean a better final product.
Afraid one has no bearing on the other.

# 25 Double C @ 06/09/11 08:36 AM
Can't wait. When will we know which matchups will be available?

# 26 LambertandHam @ 06/09/11 08:38 AM
I've had a weird turn of events when it comes to Madden and NCAA. I was all set to grab NCAA 12 at midnight, after seeing some of the stuff the team put out early.

Now after skipping Madden for a year, Madden blew me out of the water. The play in the demo will make or break if I go for NCAA this year, or wait for Madden.

# 27 poopoop @ 06/09/11 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I don't play demos so it really doesn't matter, but I am glad that its coming out so "late", that leave less time for people to rant about the 15 "game killers" that they'll find in the demo.
So you don't even play the demos but get upset about what people think about them. Weird.

# 28 chess @ 06/09/11 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
So you don't even play the demos but get upset about what people think about them. Weird.
doesnt make much sense at all...

Granted the demo with what 1 minute quarters does suck but still allows me to get a feel for the game im excited !!!

# 29 tswiatkowski @ 06/09/11 11:04 AM
Well I'd have to say I'm disappointed the release date is so late. Usually it comes out a full month before the game release, so I think the 21st would have been better. I really hope they release Teambuilder earlier than that because I need to start making high school teams to play lol

# 30 noplace @ 06/09/11 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDFan1029
You wish!! What you seen is what you will get. Hopefully it does give them enough time to remove T. Pryor & adjust some ratings but I doubt it. I think its a wa to get as many pre-orders as possible without discouraging some on the fence..

# 31 The JareBear @ 06/09/11 12:08 PM
Well the bottom line is there will inevitably be issues with the demo. It isn't the latest build it was submitted awhile ago. I know some people are going to overreact when the zone still gets beat by posts and stuff like that but in the end it will allllll work out fine.

# 32 Philliezfinest @ 06/09/11 12:33 PM
L.a noire will definantly keep me occupied til then

# 33 blamalex @ 06/09/11 12:56 PM
I'm ready to hear the news about TB...EA is either...#1 holding back news on TB because they want to save it for last since it's going to be so much better this year...or...#2 They haven't changed one damn thing about it and they are hoping that everyone is so pumped about the new RTG and Dynasty modes that we will not care as much about TB.

I really hope it's #1

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.