Home
Madden 12 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Make sure you subscribe, many more OS videos are coming.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 horrormaster @ 06/09/11 11:56 AM
I haven't played a next-gen Madden game, but it still seems like all the other ones. Every Madden game since it was on the PS2/Xbox I always drafted the fastest QB, no matter how low his OVR was and lead the entire NFL in rushing yards and team rushing yards. Seems it still hasn't changed. Good thing I haven't played a football game online in 6 years.

# 22 wdctaylor @ 06/09/11 12:00 PM
That looked awful. The worst thing about Madden is the sliding, even on the kickoff return. Fix it.

# 23 The JareBear @ 06/09/11 12:03 PM
The graphics are freaking amazing. Presentation aspect is through the roof. Like others have said....the speed of the dropback is cartoonish, its like his feet are a unicycle that can pivot 360* and can motor around the field without sprinting.

# 24 convince @ 06/09/11 12:10 PM
There are certain flaws we as players have to accept with Madden and sliding is one of them. I mean sliding when the user has control of that player. The devs. want the user to have complete control of their player's actions. That why you see sliding with less emphasis on weight and momentum. The cowboys video where Dez Bryant catches that deep ball and he start sliding back and forth as he runs up the feel is a prime example. Despite what that guy said about editing speed, that will not fix a user control problem. Until there is a balance struck between "User Control" and "Weight and Momentum" this flaw will cont. to exist.

# 25 themassacre771.1 @ 06/09/11 12:23 PM
Reminded me of oblivion in third person

# 26 booker21 @ 06/09/11 12:30 PM
the sliding was here ever since the 1st game on this generation.
They never fixed that. players donīt run, they slide...

# 27 stoncold32 @ 06/09/11 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdctaylor
That looked awful. The worst thing about Madden is the sliding, even on the kickoff return. Fix it.

That was my point behind this thread. I think some ppl thouight I was talking about his speed. But I'm talking about how he looked like he was on ice. I mean I know Cam is cool, but not THAT cool. lol

# 28 The JareBear @ 06/09/11 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themassacre771.1
Reminded me of oblivion in third person
lol thats a great comparison, it fits

# 29 The Yurpman @ 06/10/11 12:22 AM
Doesn't look good for Madden this year. With all the work they've done on making franchise mode playable once again, the gameplay looks the same as every other year. Actually, the gameplay looks more "arcady" then last years game. And if Cam can run that fast in the game with no effort, online play is going to be terrible. Looks like another year of NCAA only...

# 30 Aggies7 @ 06/10/11 07:09 AM
I hope they have game speed set to fast because if not the speed of the players is ridiculous and seems like an arcade game. Hopefully you can still adjust the speed.

# 31 aTTckr @ 06/10/11 08:24 AM
Uh oh the gameplay is starting to worry me. That sliding is absolutely horrible. The time in which players can change their direction is absolutely unacceptable in 2011. You can add as many features gameplay wise as you want, the game will never look and play real as long they don't have a momentum system that works.

# 32 Von Dozier @ 06/10/11 05:42 PM
Game Speed and Player Threshold exists for a reason, guys. As soon as I get the game, I'm turning it to Slow and 35 thresh. Just like I do with NCAA11 and Madden11.

# 33 sarlndr @ 06/10/11 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
I'm going to be playing on Slow again this year. The colors seem really bright to me as well.
I have to agree about the colors being really bright. Not just in this video but in couple others as well. The Eagles vs. Cowboys (pants looks way to bright) vid comes to mind.

How many times does Carolina need the panther logo on the uniform, damn. It's on the helmet, sleeves, and pants.

# 34 mojo6911 @ 07/05/11 07:52 PM
Madden NFL Ice Skating 12

# 35 FedExPope @ 07/05/11 10:57 PM
This is the E3 stuff right...and its effed up like that...one thing for Newton to cover ground like that in the demo which is always an earlier build from what we see at E3, but another for us to see that as the almost complete product...really hope that's not in the final product.

# 36 murdamann10 @ 07/06/11 02:43 AM
Wtf, I'm supposed to spend 60 bucks on this crap??

# 37 EvolutionSn1per @ 07/06/11 06:25 AM
He's got the Flubber!

# 38 TLF @ 07/06/11 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bichettehappens
That looked like NFL Blitz for a second lol
they got Rocket Boost speed in the Pocket

# 39 Broncos86 @ 07/06/11 04:51 PM
yeah, old build.

# 40 blklightning @ 07/06/11 06:54 PM
i thought they got rid of sliding ...well what do you call that on the newton run? it looked terrible. but his foot speed and overall speed looked fine to me. 25 yards in 3 seconds is too fast all of a sudden? when did this happen?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.