Home
Madden 12 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 12 videos from MaddenMatrix. Some of you may know him as Doc Digital or MadScientist06. Embedded 2 videos here, just head on over to MaddenMatrix or his Youtube page to view them all.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

We'll update this post, as more become available from him.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DGuinta1 @ 06/12/11 04:44 PM
Game looks hot but hope they fix the sidelines. Look crappy especially all the players move their arms in unison and nobody walks around.. Not a huge deal but...

# 22 iva-chargers-fan @ 06/12/11 04:58 PM
This he madden i've been waiting for since 08!!! This looks awesome!!! Specially how the ball looks on the re-play!!!

# 23 xITSxDAWKINSx @ 06/13/11 01:47 PM
it looks good but its still madden there will still be stuff in the game that will make you mad. fake stuff will happen when playing on all madden. oh and one more thing. why is it that the people that play these demos never seem like they know what they're doing at all

# 24 da ThRONe @ 06/14/11 12:04 PM
OMG slightly inaccurate throws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In football video games it has been either a terrible pass or right on the money. You almost never see pass that just miss. 90% of incomplete passes in the past were from passes being deflected,drops or just flat out horrible throws. When in reality most incomplete passes come from bad timing or slightly inaccurate passes.

Also it was great to see Crabtree adjust to try and catch the pass even though it was slighty thrown behind him. Madden 12 is shaping up to be what NBA2K11 was last year.

edit: I also think it's cool that the players' # icon shifts around as you change formations.

# 25 ODogg @ 06/14/11 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyo60
Looks great, but my trust is broken so bad from different Maddens I still gotta wait and see. NCAA has had to take a huge back seat to Madden this year as far as promo goes, but with NCAA I know I won't be let down as last years game was beyond solid for me. Madden to me lacked a lot of inspiration and while 10 was good it was not good enough to lack inspiration the next edition. I guess we'll see where it goes. I'd really like to put my Madden 08 up for good lol
You nailed my thoughts exactly!!

# 26 ClevelandinDistress @ 06/14/11 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe

In football video games it has been either a terrible pass or right on the money. You almost never see pass that just miss. 90% of incomplete passes in the past were from passes being deflected,drops or just flat out horrible throws. When in reality most incomplete passes come from bad timing or slightly inaccurate passes.

Also it was great to see Crabtree adjust to try and catch the pass even though it was slighty thrown behind him. Madden 12 is shaping up to be what NBA2K11 was last year.

edit: I also think it's cool that the players' # icon shifts around as you change formations.

They have to fix the qb strafing out of the pocket covering 20 yards in 3 seconds before it even gets close to nba 2k11. Don't get me wrong the game is looking good but some of those damn animations just suck me right out of it.

# 27 SageInfinite @ 06/14/11 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandinDistress
They have to fix the qb strafing out of the pocket covering 20 yards in 3 seconds before it even gets close to nba 2k11. Don't get me wrong the game is looking good but some of those damn animations just suck me right out of it.
I agree. Quality is still nowhere near NBA 2k11 yet.

# 28 da ThRONe @ 06/14/11 05:10 PM
Quote:
2K11 was great, but had major issues as well. Can't really judge until M12 is released. But there was still was too much suction and fastbreaks were almost none existent.

# 29 SteelerSpartan @ 06/14/11 05:12 PM
Quote:

I wouldn't go that far....IMO its more like the "NCAA 11 Revival Effort"

And it looks like EAs finally on the right track, making investments in the areas the community wants rather then some 1-2 year gimmick feature to attract casual NFL fans

# 30 Automatik @ 06/14/11 05:13 PM
Everything looks great except for Alex Smith running like he has 4.4 speed. Only Vick and Josh Johnson(for QBs) should be able to run like that. I know everyone says they didn't change he speed from las year and hey removed suction but from the videos I've seen they seem really fast. But I'll have to wait and try the demo before saying it's too fast, the reason why I complain is because I play online and you can't put sliders online.

# 31 ClevelandinDistress @ 06/15/11 03:34 AM
Quote:
2K11 was great, but had major issues as well. Can't really judge until M12 is released. But there was still was too much suction and fastbreaks were almost none existent.

Really? Non-existent? Lol dont know which game you were playing

# 32 da ThRONe @ 06/15/11 11:14 AM
Quote:
Really? Non-existent? Lol dont know which game you were playing
Once they patched the accurate full court passes it made it really difficult to get fastbreaks. Non existent was an overstatement.

My point being as great of a game as it was it was far from flawless. M12 has that potential IMO.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.