Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

IGN has released a write-up giving some early insight into some visual changes in NBA 2K12.

Quote:
"In the NBA 2K12 demo, the NBA Finals logo is plastered over everything, and there's an added level of pomp and circumstance to the opening cinematic. The character rosters are moving full 3D models of the players. During the game little ads pop up on the bottom showing the rivalries of the teams, and making the game look like a TNT broadcast. The fans in the stage are wearing game shirts, showing their support with a sea of team colors. It's all a lot of fluff but it's the sort of fluff you would expect when watching the Finals on TV. "

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 tommyboii2008 @ 06/16/11 12:01 PM
Hopefully they do this for all playoff games and not just the finals.. And ranked games too.. Take a page out of the Live '10 book

# 22 Supersonic_BR @ 06/16/11 12:22 PM
Hopefully they update the player models.

# 23 DutchMastah7 @ 06/16/11 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymannemcee
Going back to the days where NFL 2K5 was $20 and COMPLETELY DESTROYED Madden that year? Ha! Man, I can't wait for this game.
And that was probably the best Madden ever that year, imo.

# 24 zenmasterthanos @ 06/24/11 04:03 PM
KOBES SHOES BETTER BE IN THIS GAME

# 25 NINJAK2 @ 06/24/11 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmasterthanos
KOBES SHOES BETTER BE IN THIS GAME
I believe the Kobe's and Durant's are under contract to be in EA's game only if I'm not mistaken. Don't hold your breath..

# 26 theycallmeryan @ 06/24/11 11:37 PM
This is one of the top things I've been hoping for, I just hope the atmosphere is built up from the regular season, to the first/second rounds, to the conference finals, then exploding in the Finals.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.