Home
NASCAR The Game 2011 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NASCAR The Game 2011Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
NASCAR The Game 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 thesnowman8 @ 06/24/11 08:11 PM
Looks great, but that has never been the problem. Game plays like ****. You can put an armani suit on a terd, but it is still a terd......unless it gets fixed!

# 2 mkharsh33 @ 06/24/11 09:24 PM
I haven't fired this up for a couple weeks. What downloadable content is available (360). Thanks!

# 3 tcunl @ 06/24/11 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I haven't fired this up for a couple weeks. What downloadable content is available (360). Thanks!
Nothing is available yet....still waiting on that stuff. The patch is coming out probably in a week or so. I was wondering if the DLC costs anything?

# 4 bluengold34_OS @ 06/24/11 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcunl
Nothing is available yet....still waiting on that stuff. The patch is coming out probably in a week or so. I was wondering if the DLC costs anything?

The DLC is completely free.

# 5 statum71 @ 06/24/11 10:11 PM
Good. I wish they'd hurry.

I have completely shelved this game. Cannot stand having crashes with no caution. So irritating.

# 6 gigadkc @ 06/25/11 09:08 AM
I just hope the patch makes this game better. I only played this game on release day and never put back it in my PS3 again. Cautions are a joke, the AI is average at best and online is completely useless.

# 7 TheTodd84 @ 06/25/11 01:48 PM
Have they fixed the damage in this game? I purposely went around and tried to cause huge accidents a couple of times just to see the damage effects and literally nothing happened save for minor dents in the cars, even in excess of 150mph... I don't get it. Is there a setting I'm missing?

# 8 TheRegan @ 06/25/11 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTodd84
Have they fixed the damage in this game? I purposely went around and tried to cause huge accidents a couple of times just to see the damage effects and literally nothing happened save for minor dents in the cars, even in excess of 150mph... I don't get it. Is there a setting I'm missing?
Funny, I play with damage on cosmetic and i rarely finish the race without losing my hood.

To stay on topic, is there still no release date?

# 9 mkharsh33 @ 06/25/11 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRegan
Funny, I play with damage on cosmetic and i rarely finish the race without losing my hood.

To stay on topic, is there still no release date?
This post was from flamehead at the other forum here at OS (6-24...5 pm):

"According to their forums, davet tweeted that they've now fixed the online issue and it's back to Activision for another round. Given that it usually takes 2-3 days for them to test, I'm thinking the next update will be middle of next week."

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.