Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

The NCAA Football 12 demo is available now for the 360. Click here to queue it up.

UPDATE: PS3 demo is available now.

Please post your impressions here.

Quote:
Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday like never before with the NCAA Football 12 demo. With an enhanced in-game presentation, new traditions, and an all-new tackling system, make an impact by leading your team to victory. Play in two exciting match-ups as Alabama takes on Florida State and Oregon battles Texas. Get details on other great improvements to NCAA Football 12, and share the demo with a friend to unlock 5 Nike Pro Combat uniforms for use in the full retail version of the game.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 huntt26 @ 06/28/11 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
4 hours later and at 88% the wait is killing me haha. On another note how do qb choice plays feel out of the gun? In the past it seemed like they made the qb delay when he decided to keep it leading to a tfl
Yikes, what is wrong with your internet? lol

It seems slightly improved as far as the delay, the play seemed to work when it should, and also failed quite a bit, especially if the QB kept it.

# 122 DLowery @ 06/28/11 10:28 AM
has anyone played User vs User yet? I know my friend and I will be getting off of work and heading home to play it as soon as we can, but has anyone else seen a difference between user vs AI and user vs user?

Words cant describe how shocked we were when they announced that our Alma Maters were facing off against each other in the demo. Bama vs FSU, it's a message from God... or just luck... either way we are ecstatic.

# 123 XMr HIT STICKX @ 06/28/11 10:30 AM
second game, Alabama beats me 17-14. Heisman difficulty, and difficult it was. When I found the holes in coverage, I was rewarded, but believe me, I feel like I scored only 7 legitimate points, which is good. Played the NCAA 11 demo yesterday, put up 35 with ease, the same amount when the 11 demo FIRST came out. This, is a challenge, and man defense can be beat with good route combination. Just running 4 verts and hoping that a WR beats a DB will result in some bad things for you.

# 124 huntt26 @ 06/28/11 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiCubs39
Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the EA servers?
I did at first, then it connected when I tried again later.

# 125 Brandwin @ 06/28/11 10:30 AM
I didn't get to play but about 2 quarters. How are the stat overlays? I didn't see many in my short time with the demo.

# 126 w1ck80 @ 06/28/11 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMr HIT STICKX
hey quick discovery, in the menu you can turn auto pass on (Coach Mode) and auto sprint off, auto strafe off, gives you more control.
Thanks for the info. Just wondering, how many people here use Coach Mode? I have to actually play myself.

# 127 w1ck80 @ 06/28/11 10:31 AM
Quote:
I did the first time, but then I tried again a minute later and it was fine.

# 128 huntt26 @ 06/28/11 10:31 AM
Anybody else's controller do a brief SHAKE after the huddle is broken? Thought it was kind of odd.

# 129 Arlington @ 06/28/11 10:32 AM
Quote:
I did but i still got to share the demo

# 130 NDAlum @ 06/28/11 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I didn't get to play but about 2 quarters. How are the stat overlays? I didn't see many in my short time with the demo.
Personally, I haven't seen many.

# 131 NDAlum @ 06/28/11 10:35 AM
We need commentary during the opening ceremonies!

# 132 Jistic @ 06/28/11 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
The same as the last 10 years. I do like the between quarters highlights though.

# 133 Matt10 @ 06/28/11 10:38 AM
Enjoyed first game, going to have a vid posted to the tube soon.

Something that irks me though is how dead silent the crowd gets in between plays. Like on the replays or play call screen. The commentators should be "speaking" loudly over the crowd noise.

# 134 Bootzilla @ 06/28/11 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
We need commentary during the opening ceremonies!
Agreed. Made it really lifeless.

# 135 poopoop @ 06/28/11 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue82
Crazy jealous of all you lucky people not stuck at work. Can someone take a second to detail Oregon's uni combinations? Spacifically did the National Title game jersey get in? Can't remember seeing this prev.

Thanks.
Same as last season.

# 136 XMr HIT STICKX @ 06/28/11 10:40 AM
Garrett Gilbert is horrible. Wow.

# 137 Brandwin @ 06/28/11 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
The same as the last 10 years. I do like the between quarters highlights though.
That's disappoiting. Thanks.

# 138 xTeamHeat @ 06/28/11 10:41 AM
Okay time for a real review (HEISMAN)

Pros

Graphics (always a plus with HDMI)
Kick Return ( Open Lanes )
No unrealistic broken tackles
No Cpu Quick passes when pressure
Great Option game
Good Zone / Man

Cons

Once the DL get pass the OL automatic sack / incomplete
The ball is thrown too hard on slants and in the flats causing the WR/HB to drop it

This will be a great game
I just hope online play is good

# 139 Lodeus @ 06/28/11 10:45 AM
Maybe a dumb question, but how do know if you got the Pro Combat Jerseys? I got no email or nothing.

# 140 Bowtaz3 @ 06/28/11 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whammer
I can't believe EA said they worked on the
Team entrances...A waste of resources.
No it isn't. It's a great feature

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.