Home
F1 2011 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Check out the new F1 2011 screenshots, right here.

Game: F1 2011Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS Vita / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 2 - View All
F1 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Rules @ 07/08/11 05:17 PM
Here is to hoping we get control over our pit crew.

# 2 bluestreak10 @ 07/08/11 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Check out the new F1 2011 screenshots, right here.

wow awesome cant wait to play this!!! least there is a better racin game come out that seems playable when does it release?

# 3 gigadkc @ 07/09/11 06:19 AM
I hope the game will be any better than last year. The gameplay sucks imo, way to arcady, the graphics are great though. I still prefer GP3/4 and rFactor, this game just gives you great graphics and a great multiplayer but the AI sucks and the game needs more realism in every way.

btw: can the engine or sth. else finally blow up?

# 4 BIG CAROLINA @ 07/09/11 11:06 PM
Well I for 1 can't wait until this is released, Sept can't come fast enough for me. I posted a gamplay video in Blue's Q&A thread if anyone is interested.

# 5 Bahnzo @ 07/13/11 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
Well I for 1 can't wait until this is released, Sept can't come fast enough for me. I posted a gamplay video in Blue's Q&A thread if anyone is interested.
That video was on the 2nd highest difficulty? Because the AI cars did almost nothing in the way of defending passes...they literally held their line and let the player make his pass.

Hoping that's something not yet finished before the game comes out, because I also am looking forward to the game. Even if it's just to run laps at a track before the real race, last years game was fun, but lacking in many areas. Have to wait and see what improvements actually make it's way in this year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.