Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

While we wait for the OS community rosters, go ahead and download these NCAA Football 12 rosters for the 360 and PS3.

To get the rosters, go to Team Management, Roster Share, Download Roster and click on Download roster. When the Enter a Gamertag screen pops up, enter the name below and download your specific consoles roster.

Patrick Morty - For 360 Users
gamingtailgate - For PS3 Users

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 BobVila @ 07/12/11 11:19 PM
A few errors but still pretty solid. Time to start my dynasty!

# 62 Darkeus @ 07/12/11 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjhtt
i think now u can edit them more fully, but still not change them after u start...just play around until u get rosters
I think it is full Dynasty edit. You can edit dynasty rosters at any time.

# 63 krong1170 @ 07/12/11 11:21 PM
Thanks this will tide me over until the community rosters are set, great work and much appreciated!

# 64 lsutigernosaint @ 07/12/11 11:21 PM
these rosters are pretty garbage. people pay for these? yuck.

i hope carson and the gang are making some progress. theyll blow these out of the water.

# 65 BomberWrestler @ 07/12/11 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutigernosaint
these rosters are pretty garbage.

i hope carson and the gang are making some progress. theyll blow these out of the water.
ITS RELEASE DAY and we have rosters. Just take them and use them.

# 66 Buster6 @ 07/12/11 11:26 PM
Quote:

NEGATIVE NANCY ALERT!!!

# 67 SeventhWard @ 07/12/11 11:26 PM
Quote:

@lsutigernosaint

I like LSU. I love the Saints. Perhaps we're into this game for the same reasons. So...

Can you specify what makes this roster file garbage? Is it incomplete? Inaccurate? Is LSU and the SEC all screwed up?

You say the 'Carson' roster you're waiting for will blow these out of the water - can you specify how? Will it be more accurate? Where can we get that one.

Thanks, man.

-SeventhWard

# 68 lsutigernosaint @ 07/12/11 11:27 PM
haha im just stating that its sad that people pay for these. because they arent good. thats all. oh, and that our guys working on them here will do a much better job.

# 69 D Apocalypse @ 07/12/11 11:27 PM
Quote:

Then delete the file and play with no names. No need to be rude. This is better than nothing. Geez. People these days.

# 70 Frank784 @ 07/12/11 11:38 PM
What makes these rosters so bad?

# 71 UDub @ 07/12/11 11:39 PM
Decent hold over till the Community Roster, but rather sad from the standpoint that they are charging for these.

# 72 BamaFan1309 @ 07/12/11 11:43 PM
How's bamas roster?

# 73 King_James @ 07/12/11 11:54 PM
another requested for someone to up the roster for those of us without live.
Much appreciated.

# 74 blkrptnt819 @ 07/13/11 12:00 AM
What's ur paypal acct address? I'll send u a dollar.

# 75 Watson @ 07/13/11 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
What's ur paypal acct address? I'll send u a dollar.
what a high roller

# 76 ksolo12 @ 07/13/11 12:13 AM
This is flat out amazing that we are at least getting named rosters on launch day. I remember the days of having no rosters, then to waiting a week or two, then waiting a few days....damn now we are on release day....Unbelievable

# 77 franko3219 @ 07/13/11 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank784
What makes these rosters so bad?
He has yet to give any examples.....starting to look like a troll?

# 78 ibjhtt @ 07/13/11 12:25 AM
I guess no one knows if this or any roster is posted on da web hm? +3 cloak of pimpitude, facebook friending of fake janeane garofalo and a tasty chicken dinner for the winner...google will not help me with this...

# 79 lsutigernosaint @ 07/13/11 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
He has yet to give any examples.....starting to look like a troll?

def not a troll. yes it is nice to have named rosters on release day for sure, but these are just names thrown on whatever was in the game. no edits whatsoever. the fact that they charge for these, and there will be MUCH BETTER free ones made by our friends here ... is a joke. thats all im saying.

# 80 nwfdwill @ 07/13/11 12:30 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the d/l. I always look forward to the rosters on here, but at-least having one gives me a trial run-through with my Dynasty. Much appreciated

Oh, and for my fellow LSU fans, there's a few errors with Zach Mettenberger....his number is 8, he weighs 250, and he's a sophomore from Watkinsville, Georgia (which Watkinsville doesn't exist as a city in the game info).

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.