Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

While we wait for the OS community rosters, go ahead and download these NCAA Football 12 rosters for the 360 and PS3.

To get the rosters, go to Team Management, Roster Share, Download Roster and click on Download roster. When the Enter a Gamertag screen pops up, enter the name below and download your specific consoles roster.

Patrick Morty - For 360 Users
gamingtailgate - For PS3 Users

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 aliefallstar @ 07/13/11 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
@ King of Kings. Our roster just has a lot of in depth edits. For example, I did a small school that was missing four DBs that are predicted to either start or see some time on the field. In our file those players are added. Equipment edits are made, slight rating adjustments, position changes and things of that nature. Also, once we are done we open up a thread for corrections so that they can be made even more accurate. A lot of people don't care about that stuff. If not, I say they should go ahead and start their dynasty with these rosters. A lot of people do though King and I think that's why they wait for our rosters. All personal preference though my dude.
keep up the good work Sapp!!

# 142 03MstGT290 @ 07/13/11 07:15 PM
Nice! Thanks for all the hard work you have done.

# 143 TheGame8544 @ 07/13/11 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
@ King of Kings. Our roster just has a lot of in depth edits. For example, I did a small school that was missing four DBs that are predicted to either start or see some time on the field. In our file those players are added. Equipment edits are made, slight rating adjustments, position changes and things of that nature. Also, once we are done we open up a thread for corrections so that they can be made even more accurate. A lot of people don't care about that stuff. If not, I say they should go ahead and start their dynasty with these rosters. A lot of people do though King and I think that's why they wait for our rosters. All personal preference though my dude.
I am not asking for one; simply making a statement that I wish there was an ETA for these. The wait is killer!

# 144 TheShizNo1 @ 07/13/11 07:23 PM
I don't think I've eve had rosters this early. Thanks for the work.

# 145 TheRezyReb @ 07/13/11 07:33 PM
ok.. when i got home this a.m. it worked fine....Thanks for your hard work!!!

# 146 Vince @ 07/13/11 07:40 PM
can someone load these up. i won't have access to online at my house for a few days.

# 147 xxSTEELCITYDxx @ 07/13/11 08:39 PM
im trying to get a roster with all of pitts transfers on it can anyone help me?

# 148 SteelBuckPenIndilier @ 07/13/11 09:00 PM
I feel sorry for whoever pays for these rosters from gamerosters.com. Literally nothing has been updated on the PS3 roster. Pryor still on OSU, Ealey and King still on UGA and no Wilson on Wisky..... and that was just the three I checked. If they are going to charge people they should at least get the rosters right!! I feel more confident waiting on buckeye and gator's rosters...

# 149 Phillypride07 @ 07/13/11 09:27 PM
Roster done??? Whats all been do it just wondering....and whats the gamertag?

# 150 MZizzle2 @ 07/13/11 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
can someone load these up. i won't have access to online at my house for a few days.
I need them uploaded as well.

# 151 hendeeze @ 07/13/11 11:16 PM
I too need an offline roster. Can someone please upload it? Thanks

# 152 VERSEital @ 07/13/11 11:23 PM
Do these in ranked games?

# 153 RayRay34 @ 07/14/11 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBuckPenIndilier
Pryor still on OSU, Ealey and King still on UGA and no Wilson on Wisky...
PLEASE,PLEASE Do not ever and I mean EVER....refer to the great state that I live in as Wiskey.....Its not hip or cool. Here in Wisconsin its either 'sconnie or 'sconsin but Wiskey is a stretch at an out of stater trying to be cool. That would be like me saying the buckeyes are from O Hi E or something really lame like that. On a topic note, rosters are good for just names only but yes I agree teams rosters are not up to date. GO BADGERS! Big 10 champs

# 154 TripleCrown9 @ 07/14/11 01:57 AM
I can confirm that the OP is incorrect regarding moved players. Pryor is still on Ohio State, Wilson is still at NC State, and King and Ealey are still at Georgia. So it isn't completely accurate, but true, named rosters are named rosters until buckeye02 and Gatorbait finish up.

# 155 Jyudo @ 07/14/11 09:20 AM
Good Looking straight from the Banks of the Red Cedar!!!!

# 156 Darkeus @ 07/14/11 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
I can confirm that the OP is incorrect regarding moved players. Pryor is still on Ohio State, Wilson is still at NC State, and King and Ealey are still at Georgia. So it isn't completely accurate, but true, named rosters are named rosters until buckeye02 and Gatorbait finish up.
Are you sure about that. I have them and Pryor is gone, Wilson is in Wisconsin and Ealey is gone. The only one I saw still there that you list is King. Even Janoris Jenkins is gone from Flordia.

There are mistakes but not like that.

# 157 3rdamention @ 07/14/11 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeus
Are you sure about that. I have them and Pryor is gone, Wilson is in Wisconsin and Ealey is gone. The only one I saw still there that you list is King. Even Janoris Jenkins is gone from Flordia.

There are mistakes but not like that.

Ok, we need to remember there are PS3 and 360 rosters on here. I bet he is talking about the PS3 rosters. The PS3 Rosters still have Pryor and do NOT have Wilson on Wisconsin. That was the first thing I did was made Pryor into that Redshirt Freshman QB Ohio State has that will never play, I made one of Wisconsin's QB's into Wilson, and I gave Denard Wilson Dreadlocks. That made me happy for now and I am ready to start a Dynasty.

I am going to assume that these changes were already made on the 360 version.

# 158 kennethanio @ 07/14/11 10:37 AM
Pastapadre has 100% legit rosters, coaches rosters, and transfers.... players who no longer are a part of the team are removed

# 159 jayhawkfan11 @ 07/14/11 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdamention
Ok, we need to remember there are PS3 and 360 rosters on here. I bet he is talking about the PS3 rosters. The PS3 Rosters still have Pryor and do NOT have Wilson on Wisconsin. That was the first thing I did was made Pryor into that Redshirt Freshman QB Ohio State has that will never play, I made one of Wisconsin's QB's into Wilson, and I gave Denard Wilson Dreadlocks. That made me happy for now and I am ready to start a Dynasty.

That would be correct, those changes have been made on the 360 according to CcAaRrSsOoNn3 and Fairdale Kings threads

# 160 Darkeus @ 07/14/11 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdamention

Ah, I didn't think about the PS3.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.