Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

While we wait for the OS community rosters, go ahead and download these NCAA Football 12 rosters for the 360 and PS3.

To get the rosters, go to Team Management, Roster Share, Download Roster and click on Download roster. When the Enter a Gamertag screen pops up, enter the name below and download your specific consoles roster.

Patrick Morty - For 360 Users
gamingtailgate - For PS3 Users

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 CaptainCrunk @ 07/14/11 11:06 AM
Has anyone uploaded a roster update for offline users?

# 162 tonybologna @ 07/14/11 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunk
Has anyone uploaded a roster update for offline users?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042590534

# 163 CaptainCrunk @ 07/14/11 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Thanks a lot, been waiting on this.

# 164 Rendezvous @ 07/14/11 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Edge
I am using pastapadre's but spent several hours re-rating offensive players.

I was appalled at how may 90+ rated QBs there were and have taken the time to edit them down. I uploaded mine to xbox 360 for those of us who don't want 50% of the league running 90 rated QBs out. (granted there isn't a lot of difference than just the the look from 89 to 90 but guys like Keenum and Padron will dominate their conferences anyways with lower ratings and makes me feel slightly better)

I've test simmed them a few times and you have some odd things occasionally happen but overall very happy with them and was asked by friends to put them up.

XBLA: TheEdge8602 for those interested
Hey man I didn't see anyone else that thanked you so thanks a bunch. I checked your roster and it was nice seeing a few QB's and such rated much lower. It also helps a lot for the progression the next year.

Thanks again.

# 165 Vince @ 07/14/11 12:28 PM
yeah i could use the ps3 file too

# 166 VERSEital @ 07/14/11 01:25 PM
I downloaded Patricks rosters, they worked online for the first two games, then I got booted from the server and my 2-0 record erased smh ....Anyone know why this would happen?

# 167 SteelBuckPenIndilier @ 07/14/11 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
PLEASE,PLEASE Do not ever and I mean EVER....refer to the great state that I live in as Wiskey.....Its not hip or cool. Here in Wisconsin its either 'sconnie or 'sconsin but Wiskey is a stretch at an out of stater trying to be cool. That would be like me saying the buckeyes are from O Hi E or something really lame like that. On a topic note, rosters are good for just names only but yes I agree teams rosters are not up to date. GO BADGERS! Big 10 champs
A little touchy, aren't we? Actually the desire to be "cool" is something I outgrew a loooooong time ago. "Wisky" is actually how the Badgers are referred to quite frequently, forgive me for not knowing that it was frowned upon in the state of Wisconsin. In future posts I will keep that in mind.

Aaaanywaaaaaay.... I was referring to the PS3 rosters and even stated as much in my original post.

# 168 MikeHokie @ 07/14/11 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendezvous
Hey man I didn't see anyone else that thanked you so thanks a bunch. I checked your roster and it was nice seeing a few QB's and such rated much lower. It also helps a lot for the progression the next year.

Thanks again.
There's still a lot of mistakes, just saying.

No Ricardo Young on VT. Offensive line positions are incorrect. You lowered Logan Thomas' rating (not sure why he was already low at an 80). You've Xavier Boyce in the game when he was suspended from the team. Drager still a starting DE when he's the starting TE now.

# 169 GetBuff @ 07/14/11 05:50 PM
These rosters will give you a solid base for online play until FK's roster is done for 360. There are mistakes and one can assume this file was done fairly quickly.

# 170 Wnahikian @ 07/14/11 06:00 PM
Quote:
PLEASE,PLEASE Do not ever and I mean EVER....refer to the great state that I live in as Wiskey.....Its not hip or cool. Here in Wisconsin its either 'sconnie or 'sconsin but Wiskey is a stretch at an out of stater trying to be cool. That would be like me saying the buckeyes are from O Hi E or something really lame like that. On a topic note, rosters are good for just names only but yes I agree teams rosters are not up to date. GO BADGERS! Big 10 champs
Well Im not sure if you really are Big10 champs anymore in wiscy, OSU vacated their wins making a 2 way tie. MSU beat you soo.. Michigan State seems to be the unanimous B10 Champs. See ya at home again this year!

# 171 tbombs07 @ 07/14/11 06:36 PM
i downloaded the rosters, but im having an issue being able to bring them over to my dynasty..any1 want to help me

# 172 Hot RoDD T @ 07/14/11 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfdwill
Hey guys, thanks for the d/l. I always look forward to the rosters on here, but at-least having one gives me a trial run-through with my Dynasty. Much appreciated

Oh, and for my fellow LSU fans, there's a few errors with Zach Mettenberger....his number is 8, he weighs 250, and he's a sophomore from Watkinsville, Georgia (which Watkinsville doesn't exist as a city in the game info).
Also, Jakhari Gore is #3 not #11(currently James Harrison, a punter is #3 in game). Spencer Ware is a RB not FB, he is #11 this season not 16, and his attributes are way off. He was LSU's best RB in the Cotton Bowl and the spring game.

# 173 RayRay34 @ 07/14/11 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wnahikian
Well Im not sure if you really are Big10 champs anymore in wiscy, OSU vacated their wins making a 2 way tie. MSU beat you soo.. Michigan State seems to be the unanimous B10 Champs. See ya at home again this year!
Up for a little wager?????? Loser has to change their profile pic to the winning teams logo for a whole year and change there signature to "whoever" is #1 ??????? Up for it?

# 174 Wnahikian @ 07/14/11 08:09 PM
Quote:
Up for a little wager?????? Loser has to change their profile pic to the winning teams logo for a whole year and change there signature to "whoever" is #1 ??????? Up for it?
Lol well then yours should be Michigan State is #1 right now. But sure I am down, Night game at Spartan Stadium this year will be really tough for you guys.

# 175 RayRay34 @ 07/14/11 09:50 PM
Quote:
Lol well then yours should be Michigan State is #1 right now. But sure I am down, Night game at Spartan Stadium this year will be really tough for you guys.
October 22nd, just watch out for that new guy on our team....I think his name is Russell Wilson, maybe you heard of him? He's a hell of a lot better than anyone else at QB for the badgers over the last two years! Honestly If he meshes well with the team he will easily make up that 10 pts we lost to you guys last year.

# 176 msuSpartan11 @ 07/14/11 09:53 PM
Quote:
TRUE... Go Green

# 177 msuSpartan11 @ 07/14/11 09:58 PM
Quote:
October 22nd, just watch out for that new guy on our team....I think his name is Russell Wilson, maybe you heard of him? He's a hell of a lot better than anyone else at QB for the badgers over the last two years! Honestly If he meshes well with the team he will easily make up that 10 pts we lost to you guys last year.
being a stud at NC State is cute... he basically has to learn entire new language and play in the B1G... best of luck to you guys

# 178 RayRay34 @ 07/14/11 10:10 PM
So If I make any changes to these rosters..Like say create Russell Wilson and add him to the Badgers then rename and drop his stats on NC State...I can play online with them?

# 179 TheP1414 @ 07/14/11 10:13 PM
You can play online with them, but the only thing that will transfer is the names. So, rename the Wisconsin starter Russell Wilson and that is what show up online.

# 180 livethehighlife @ 07/14/11 10:59 PM
anyone have ps3 rosters with wilson on wisco and other fixes?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.