Home
NHL 12 News Post

Game: NHL 12Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
NHL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bonannogiovanni @ 07/15/11 04:40 PM
Even if it's a minor thing, I noticed that the pause menu has a game manual voice, which means there won't be a physical manual, just like NCAA 12, probably EA won't release paper manuals anymore for their sports games.

# 2 Vikes1 @ 07/15/11 06:12 PM
I'm very happy to see this amount of commitment by the devs, to NHL's gameplay. Looking forward to seeing just how much this may possibly change the way we play the game.

Now, I'd like to see a little more depth and options in GM mode. And I'll happily drop my $65.

# 3 kerosene31 @ 07/15/11 06:30 PM
Not that it matters but notice how the CPU goalie makes a save on the shot long after the period ends? Normally they would just stand there (the period ended before the guy even got in the zone so it wasn't like it was close).

# 4 don28 @ 07/15/11 07:53 PM
I'm psyched up and can't wait for the demo in August and game drop September 13.

I like the look of things, and it seems that they are trying hard to keep tweaking and make improvements. Granted, all of these may not work perfectly, but this community seems to have many great minds that find ways to make adjustments.

# 5 porky14 @ 07/15/11 07:56 PM
Come on Guys, U all saw it didn't Ya !!!!!!!!!!!

Anticipation AI= still broken

# 6 Flamesfan102 @ 07/15/11 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
I'm very happy to see this amount of commitment by the devs, to NHL's gameplay. Looking forward to seeing just how much this may possibly change the way we play the game.

Now, I'd like to see a little more depth and options in GM mode. And I'll happily drop my $65.
More about that on July 20th!

# 7 Vikes1 @ 07/16/11 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesfan102
More about that on July 20th!
Oh you little teaser, Flames!

With the improvements to the AI/gameplay, and hopefully some cool, useful upgrades to GM mode....it'll get me to red circle the already circled 9/13 on my calender.

# 8 nddurst @ 07/16/11 07:57 AM
Just a couple of observations from the video:

1. It still bugs me how at one point the Washington player dumps the puck in while there is an obvious 2-on-1 developing. I hope things like this aren't constant.

2. In the intermission, anyone else notice there were no penalties? I hope that's not a continued trend as well...

# 9 Scarbro73 @ 07/18/11 03:55 PM
Yikes! Yeah, that dump-in on a developing 2on1 situation is pretty troubling. There are still MILES to go with regards to revamping the gameplay AI....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.