Home
FIFA Soccer 12 News Post

Producer Matt Lafreniere has released a blog discussing a brand new feature that should make social gaming much more enticing in FIFA Soccer 12.

Quote:
EAS FC, as we have come to call it here, is a big idea. But what exactly is that big idea? Put simply, we want to take the many millions of people that are playing FIFA and connect them together with the EA SPORTS FIFA game, the real-world sport of football, and with each other. Our vision is to create a truly engaging social experience in FIFA - one that never stops growing and changing, that connects with your passion for the team you support, and that stays fresh and relevant to you, no matter when or how you choose to play.

So it’s not a typical new stand-alone game mode. It’s a new philosophy, and everything you do in the game affects it. What’s more, there’ll be a whole new team of people here at the studio supporting it, working all year round to make sure whenever you turn on your games machine there’ll be new things to see and cool new things to do.

For the full blog, click here.

Game: FIFA Soccer 12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 14 - View All
FIFA Soccer 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 wishcoats @ 07/19/11 09:37 PM
This sounds pretty amazing! So excited for this game!

# 2 JJT @ 07/20/11 12:47 AM
this game needs to be out now

# 3 NaturalSelected @ 07/20/11 08:34 AM
I think it's a nice way to make CM mode XP mean something in other game modes.

The challenges year round alone are a major (and welcome) upgrade. I'll be popping in for a game or two outside my CM each week as excitement builds for Saturday.

# 4 Raziel403 @ 07/20/11 10:47 AM
My question is can we support two different teams in two different leagues. Like, can I support Manchester United, giving them points as I play them in CM, but also NY Red Bulls? Or do you pick one or the other (sorry Bulls, I like you and all, but your not the Devils.)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.