Home
Madden 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Falcons11497 @ 08/04/11 01:28 PM
EA needs to attend a Falcons game

# 62 Wildcats302 @ 08/04/11 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonee
Nice presentation, though I usually skip this stuff after a while. I can't see anything special in the gameplay, it looks like the same procedure as last year with a tad more speed. The running animations are still bad - very disappointing.

I have very low expectations for Madden12 right now ...
I always skip them in NCAA now but maybe Madden's will be better.

I'm waiting on ya'lls reviews of the game on here before I buy the game this year anyways. Not walking into another NCAA 12 situation, where although I enjoy the game, it has NUMEROUS bugs that are big IMO.

# 63 LambertandHam @ 08/04/11 01:51 PM
I'm most excited by the PA announcer saying the player names. It's such a little thing, but damn is it amazing.

# 64 patsfan188 @ 08/04/11 02:49 PM
Im not sure if its been mentioned but I think the problem with the commentary is the lack of play by play and the bad transitions. For example the play by play it is always silent until the quarterback throws it or hands it off... well in real life the commentators always talking saying stuff like Jackson in motion or Brady gets the snap or Manning looking right, pressures there! sacked. You know what I mean? There is too much silence from the commentators during that time which is unrealistic. Then also the transition between commentator lines are too slow or delayed. For example when the receiver caught the ball he says caught after he catches it basically when he is tackled. It ruins it hopefully that is fixed for next year.

# 65 jpdavis82 @ 08/04/11 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan188
Im not sure if its been mentioned but I think the problem with the commentary is the lack of play by play and the bad transitions. For example the play by play it is always silent until the quarterback throws it or hands it off... well in real life the commentators always talking saying stuff like Jackson in motion or Brady gets the snap or Manning looking right, pressures there! sacked. You know what I mean? There is too much silence from the commentators during that time which is unrealistic. Then also the transition between commentator lines are too slow or delayed. For example when the receiver caught the ball he says caught after he catches it basically when he is tackled. It ruins it hopefully that is fixed for next year.
Yeah hopefully with the new commentary engine next year they will fix this.

# 66 nccomicfan @ 08/04/11 03:55 PM
First thing that popped out to me was that like someone said, commentary is the same, which highlights my biggest annoyance from last year.One minute Gus is normal voice, the next he is speaking in a raised voice over something on the field that doesn't merit that sort of excitement.Makes it clear it's pieced together...really takes away from the experience

Wayyyy too much EA Sports logos all over the place..why not use ESPN or the NFL more?

# 67 kjcheezhead @ 08/04/11 04:57 PM
I go back and forth between liking what I see and hating depending on the vid. This one looked pretty good imo, so now I'm back on the fence again.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.