Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 GaryT531 @ 08/04/11 01:28 PM
you can see some of the floor design of the spectrum right at the beginning where dr j is standing on the ball. can't wait to see who else will be in this game and what new uniforms and courts will be included..

# 62 Fitnessboy @ 08/04/11 04:11 PM
Ok i know allready nice vid but why always cinematic or replay trailers and comon 51 secs what kinda bs is this i hope to see some good stuff like a gameplay video, ron said it is going to be amazing yeah right they always promise these things but never happen i dont know if you noticed its only two monts to go and this is the only info we got that's lame 2K on the second thought i really hope to see SHAQ in his MAGIC jersey.

# 63 KyotoCarl @ 08/04/11 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitnessboy
Ok i know allready nice vid but why always cinematic or replay trailers and comon 51 secs what kinda bs is this i hope to see some good stuff like a gameplay video, ron said it is going to be amazing yeah right they always promise these things but never happen i dont know if you noticed its only two monts to go and this is the only info we got that's lame 2K on the second thought i really hope to see SHAQ in his MAGIC jersey.

If you're trying to make a point; use paragraphs and full stops.

You mean you were dissapointed with 2K11? You were promised something you didn't get?

It's BS to complain about the lack of information. Wanting more information (gameplay footage, etc.) is just an egotistical thing we as fans crave, it's not something they have to give us. If you want to sell something that's not very good; you advertise the heck out of it. If you're confident in your product; it will sell itself.

The fact that you are complaining about their marketing device just proofs you are looking forward to the game so much you want to have it now. Thus, they have succeeded with what they intended to do.

Just be patient, like the rest of us, and don't blurt out things about how they not showing you a game that you haven't paid for yet and doesn't own is BS, cause it's not - it's a marketing ploy, which is working quite well I must say.

# 64 LiveTimeGameReviews @ 08/09/11 07:49 PM
if you pause at 0:31... you can see some definition on the numbers

# 65 yessam430 @ 08/11/11 03:51 PM
lets get it!!! beyond amped for this

# 66 NealN42 @ 08/11/11 05:43 PM
Maybe it's just me...but everything shown so far looks IDENTICAL to 2k11. The only noticeable improvements to the player models thus far seem to be making them slightly less crazy buff like they were in 2k11, which was long overdue. Can't wait to get some actual info on the long term game modes like My Player and Association. These 50 second marketing videos, ones that show 10-20 seconds of actual game footage (with none being regular gameplay), are just totally pointless IMO. Cool 2k...you can slow down in game replays and put rap music behind it...now can we actually see the game in action already? Since it does come out in a month and a half...

# 67 Control-X @ 08/11/11 08:03 PM
Most of Michael Jordan's friends are now in this game. Thanks for bringing them in 2K. Hope you'll bring more retro teams for 2K12 (Shaq/Penny's Magic, Miller's Pacers, etc.). This will be a lot of fun. Now if you could only get Charles Barkley's *** in this game too and his Suns 1993 team it'd be PERFECT!

# 68 KyotoCarl @ 08/12/11 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NealN42
Maybe it's just me...but everything shown so far looks IDENTICAL to 2k11. The only noticeable improvements to the player models thus far seem to be making them slightly less crazy buff like they were in 2k11, which was long overdue. Can't wait to get some actual info on the long term game modes like My Player and Association. These 50 second marketing videos, ones that show 10-20 seconds of actual game footage (with none being regular gameplay), are just totally pointless IMO. Cool 2k...you can slow down in game replays and put rap music behind it...now can we actually see the game in action already? Since it does come out in a month and a half...
How much of a drastic difference do you want to see year over year?

# 69 aloncho11 @ 08/12/11 02:25 PM
The jump from 2K10 to 2K11 overall, was awesome (drastic). I think the same will happen with 2K12; once you pay t, you won't be able to go back to 2K11. This game improves year after year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.