Home
NHL 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NHL 12Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
NHL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mikko1995 @ 08/06/11 06:08 AM
Nice video, and it says 9th, because it is released on 9th in Europe I believe.

# 2 RUFFNREADY @ 08/06/11 10:11 AM
Wow, NHL12 has gone a raised the bar even higher. This feature is probably a main part in why i will be purschasing this game on day one; or using that EA Season ticket. EA 24/7 is going to revolutionize the online gaming industry.

cheers

# 3 jyoung @ 08/06/11 11:11 AM
Yeah I think this updated HUT mode looks a lot more fun this year than the danglefest, boostfest, glitchfest EASHL mode.

We'll see how well it holds up once the game ships.

I hope they fixed the bug where tournament games wouldn't count if the other player quit on you.

# 4 Fiddy @ 08/06/11 01:50 PM
Nice.. Now we can get a league going by playing against buddies online with HUT..

# 5 jyoung @ 08/06/11 06:48 PM
I played a game today in the EASHL, and right afterward, some dude comes into my team's chat party and yells at us for "slapshot glitching."

Apparently scoring clean slapshots from the point with a screen in front is a glitch now.

People will come up with any excuse for losing.

# 6 plaidchuck @ 08/06/11 08:45 PM
Wait so when you play a team does it go against their record? Would kind of suck to see you had 20 losses because people just did the ol' toe drag deke around the D 20 times and glitched their way to victory.

# 7 ChaseB @ 08/06/11 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidchuck
Wait so when you play a team does it go against their record? Would kind of suck to see you had 20 losses because people just did the ol' toe drag deke around the D 20 times and glitched their way to victory.
No, doesn't look like it changes your record.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.