Home
Madden 12 News Post

ESPN The Gamer has posted the Madden NFL 12 player ratings for the Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Are there any changes you would like to see, or are they just about right?

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 LambertandHam @ 08/09/11 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
Where is Mewelde Moore?

What is Baron Batch's blocking ability? (If he, a rookie, can block James Harrison, than he must be good.)

Bronco Legursky should be a 99. hehe

Chris Kemouatu is our second best lineman, better than Flozell Adams, yet on Madden he is worse than Flozell and is a 75.

I do like how the 4 linebackers are all 90+.
You should check out some of the video from camp over on the Steelers site. He held up against most of our LB's, Batch that's.

With video

# 42 KOTC Wayne @ 08/09/11 01:42 AM
Harrison shouldn't have 99 awareness b/c I don't think that's where his results come from is his awareness , it's more of his athletic ability as far as power, speed and quickness, with pass rush and bull rush moves. Farrior definitely should have the highest awareness of all the LB's.

# 43 Steelshlomo @ 10/15/11 02:39 AM
I love putting Heinz Ketchup in motion to the plaudits of my running play, and then snappingnit early so he lead blocks

# 44 Steelshlomo @ 10/15/11 02:42 AM
Oh, nd pouncey along with nick mangold are the two best AFC centers so why is he an 88??? Disappointing... I was expecting 91-93

# 45 ABR173rd @ 10/15/11 07:43 AM
Peyton Hillis a 91 Overall???? Get real, the guy is trade bait and may lose his job to Hardesty (if he can learn to catch the ball). Just because voters last year thought it would be hilarious to vote Hillis on to the cover doesn't mean we actually thought he was a great football player.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.