Home
Madden 12 News Post

ESPN The Gamer has posted the Madden NFL 12 player ratings for the Philadelphia Eagles and Washington Redskins.

Are there any changes you would like to see, or are they just about right?

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 RustyBlue @ 08/12/11 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDOTizBak23
I wonder if they have a post season choke rating especially designated for Philly... Lol
LOL........

# 42 canes21 @ 08/12/11 07:16 PM
I didn't expect the Redskins to be that bad. My biggest complaints are that I feel Cooley and Orakpo both deserve 90's at least, other than that, I guess it's okay since they have spread the ratings out a bit.

# 43 JHolsinger @ 08/13/11 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter77733
I cant believe that Kolb is an 84 and rated higher as a backup than Orton is as a starter in DEN.
Thank you.

# 44 Papi34 @ 08/13/11 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Way
Skins look about right...
Which scares the bejesus out of me for so many reasons.

# 45 DUDERMAN @ 08/13/11 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khadeemw
He's also not great in man coverage so the 94 man rating his boosted.
This is a common misconception because he always plays off coverage. Asante still mainly plays man to man and excels at it. He played a lot more zone in New England than he does here in Philly.

He just doesn't do press which makes people think he doesn't do well in man coverage, which is not true at all. People think zone when they hear off coverage, but it merely has to do with how close he lines up to the receiver. He uses his great instincts to try and cut off routes but 90% of the time he is sticking with his man throughout the play.

His ratings are fine. As Deon Sanders says, "Asante Samuel is the best off coverage corner in the league".

# 46 PhillyPhanatic @ 08/14/11 02:40 AM
There are a TON of people arent on our team anymore that are on there. ( Bradley, Sims, Weaver, Akers, etc.) so cant really make a remark

# 47 MrMosinNagant @ 08/14/11 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDERMAN
This is a common misconception because he always plays off coverage. Asante still mainly plays man to man and excels at it. He played a lot more zone in New England than he does here in Philly.

He just doesn't do press which makes people think he doesn't do well in man coverage, which is not true at all. People think zone when they hear off coverage, but it merely has to do with how close he lines up to the receiver. He uses his great instincts to try and cut off routes but 90% of the time he is sticking with his man throughout the play.

His ratings are fine. As Deon Sanders says, "Asante Samuel is the best off coverage corner in the league".
I don't know if samuel was trying against desean today but desean made samuel look like a fool lol.

# 48 DUDERMAN @ 08/14/11 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosinNagant
I don't know if samuel was trying against desean today but desean made samuel look like a fool lol.
I was camp yesterday as well, saw that play up close. Asante doesn't look good in one on one drills. Most CBs don't, it favors the WR. Asante stayed with him at first but give DeSean enough time and he will break away with his speed.

On a side story about training camp... I try to go to camp at least once or twice per year. I've never been fortunate enough to get a ticket for the autograph tent. This was my third time at training camp this year and I finally got a winning ticket. Not only that but I was lucky enough to be one of the few that got a ticket for the DeSean line. Not only that but I was wearing my brand new authentic DeSean Jackson jersey for the first time ever. So I got it signed, great day.

# 49 MrMosinNagant @ 08/14/11 02:04 PM
Quote:
I was camp yesterday as well, saw that play up close. Asante doesn't look good in one on one drills. Most CBs don't, it favors the WR. Asante stayed with him at first but give DeSean enough time and he will break away with his speed.

On a side story about training camp... I try to go to camp at least once or twice per year. I've never been fortunate enough to get a ticket for the autograph tent. This was my third time at training camp this year and I finally got a winning ticket. Not only that but I was lucky enough to be one of the few that got a ticket for the DeSean line. Not only that but I was wearing my brand new authentic DeSean Jackson jersey for the first time ever. So I got it signed, great day.
Awesome congrats!

# 50 Tengo Juego @ 08/15/11 12:34 PM
Donny Moore rated Alex Henery backwards. He's incredibly accurate, with a moderately powerful leg. He can, and has, hit from beyond 50, but he's not nearly as accurate as he is from within 50. His KPW should be more like 87-90 and KAC should be a 94, or so.

# 51 Gorilla Glass @ 08/15/11 05:09 PM
I think the Redskins are going to be tough in Madden '12.

Receivers:
- S. Moss - 96 speed
- A. Armstrong - 95 speed
- L. Hankerson - 92 speed
- B. Banks - 96 speed
- T. Austin - 93 speed
- D. Stallworth -94 speed

Defensive backs:
- L. Landry - 92 speed
- D. Hall -97 speed
- J. Wilson - 95 speed
- P. Buchanon - 96 speed

They have good speed overall. This Should be a fun year in Madden.

# 52 N51_rob @ 08/15/11 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
I think the Redskins are going to be tough in Madden '12.

Receivers:
- S. Moss - 96 speed
- A. Armstrong - 95 speed
- L. Hankerson - 92 speed
- B. Banks - 96 speed
- T. Austin - 93 speed
- D. Stallworth -94 speed

Defensive backs:
- L. Landry - 92 speed
- D. Hall -97 speed
- J. Wilson - 95 speed
- P. Buchanon - 96 speed

They have good speed overall. This Should be a fun year in Madden.
God I hope more than speed matters in the game this year. Austin might not even make the roster.

Sent from RedskinNation.

# 53 Gorilla Glass @ 08/15/11 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
God I hope more than speed matters in the game this year. Austin might not even make the roster.

Sent from RedskinNation.
Yeah dont worry. Since the Skins have good speed, EA will more than likely make slow, the vogue thing.

Austin look good, but he did last year as well. He should have been place on the field (last season) over Galloway. I like Paul Niles, the guy is built like a TE and will catch and run.
Kelley will be gone. he vant stay of IR.

Hightower need to be bumped to atleast a 91. You dont get 4.5 yards a carry with a porus line and be rated in the eyes of Donny Moore with 84 speed. I just dont get it.

# 54 Batistaj15 @ 08/15/11 11:25 PM
IDK if I'm the only one that thinks that but Kolb 80 Accuracy? hmmmm looks pretty low to me

# 55 brza37 @ 08/16/11 05:26 AM
Quote:
Congrats.
I remember the good old days when you didn't need a ticket to get autographs though. Everyone just signed autographs on their way to the locker room. Except Jim McMahon. He would ride his motorcycle from the practice field into the locker room. I remember getting autographs from Reggie White, Randall Cunningham and Jerome Brown all in the same day as a kid. That was awesome.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.