Home
WWE '12 News Post

THQ has revealed most of the WWE 12 roster. 63 of them so far, another 14 coming soon. What are your thoughts? Anyone you are hoping to see?
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Alex Riley
  • Christian
  • John Cena
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Layla
  • Maryse
  • Natalya
  • R-Truth (with no entrance music and talking to himself)
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Miz
  • Undertaker
  • Wade Barrett
  • Zack Ryder
  • CM Punk (with C.O.P. and new titontron)
  • Rock
  • Triple H
  • David Otunga
  • Sheamus
  • John Morrison
  • Ted Dibiase Jr.
  • Mark Henry
  • William Regal
  • Husky Harris
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Vladimir Kozlov
  • Santino
  • Evan Bourne
  • Goldust
  • Mason Ryan
  • Michael McGillicutty
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Eve
  • Kane
  • Big Show
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Jack Swagger
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Chavo Guerrero
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Ezekial Jackson
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Heath Slater
  • Michelle McCool
  • Beth Phoenix
  • Arn Anderson
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • Animal
  • Hawk
  • Kevin Nash
  • Booker T
  • Vader
  • Ax
  • Smash
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Vince McMahon
  • Steve Austin
  • Edge
  • Sin Cara
  • Jerry Lawler

Game: WWE '12Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
WWE '12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 PantherBeast_OS @ 08/14/11 02:10 AM
Oh my gosh. I'm just loving this rosters. I'm also loving the legends this year. Eddie, LOD Animal and Hawk, Nash, Vader and King. Man this just to awsome this year. Can't wait.

# 22 rangerrick012 @ 08/14/11 02:30 AM
A few more entrances.

# 23 RedZoneD25 @ 08/14/11 02:32 AM
Hopefully they are saving HBK's announcement because he's FINALLY "lengendary" HBK (not the post-Rockers, pre-HBK attire we got as DLC last year), respecting the best attires of his career (No offense to current-Shawn attires, but they don't hold up to the status of these..)

# 24 PantherBeast_OS @ 08/14/11 02:44 AM
BTW I'm so glad to see Arn anderson made the roster cut. I wasn't expecting him to be on here. Now all I have to do is make a Ric Flair caw and then I will have both Ric and Arn once again back together in tag team. I havn't been this excited about a WWE game in years now. This will be a awsome year for the WWE12 game.

# 25 TracerBullet @ 08/14/11 04:37 AM
Even more entrances.

# 26 Control-X @ 08/14/11 07:01 AM
I wish the remaining 14 would all be legends like...
Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart (the 90s version), Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Yokozuna, Doink the Clown, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Jake the Snake, Razor Ramon, Million Dollar Man Ted, Mr. Perfect, and Andre.

# 27 The 24th Letter @ 08/14/11 08:01 AM
WOW that pop when CM Punk came out was awesome....has that always been in the game?

well all the pops period lol

# 28 Gramps91 @ 08/14/11 08:32 AM
Gameplay looks pretty great. The legends portion of the roster is one of the best love Road Warriors and Vader!!!! Also glad to see that Edge is in the game as well as Eddie Guerrero. I am however, a little disappointed with the main roster. Not much for divas but Kharma should definitely be in the game. Was also hoping to see Usos, Baretta, Reks, Sheffield, Brodus Clay. I don't really know why those guys weren't featured. especially Usos and Brodus they are on tv almost every week. I know DLC is coming out but I loathe DLC If I pay 60 bucks I should get those guys too not have to pay an extra $20 of my hard earned money to play those guys. So to be honest I'll probably just download some CAWS of the guys I mentioned above.

# 29 BRxSKINSx @ 08/14/11 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Game looks great, hopefully the remaining unannounced people are all legends... Hogan, Macho Man, Razor Ramon, HBK, Bret Hart, Tatanka, Rick Martel, Tito Santana, Sgt Slaughter, Ultimate Warrior, Papa Shango, Kamala, Jake the Snake, Million Dollar Man, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Yokozuna, Doink the Clown. Hopefully some of those guys make it in.
I couldn't agree with u more.....BUT they should also add Mr. Fugi, Bobby "The Brain", Paul Bearer, Slick, Virgel, and Jimmy Hart....just to have the managers in the game....even if they aren't wrestlers.....the managers brought the characters to life..... British Bulldog? Sid Justice? Gillberg.....lol..? Owen Hart....?

# 30 kobestopper50 @ 08/14/11 09:32 AM
Why Husky Harris? The Nexus angle was over before he even left.

# 31 kobestopper50 @ 08/14/11 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
Gameplay looks pretty great. The legends portion of the roster is one of the best love Road Warriors and Vader!!!! Also glad to see that Edge is in the game as well as Eddie Guerrero. I am however, a little disappointed with the main roster. Not much for divas but Kharma should definitely be in the game. Was also hoping to see Usos, Baretta, Reks, Sheffield, Brodus Clay. I don't really know why those guys weren't featured. especially Usos and Brodus they are on tv almost every week. I know DLC is coming out but I loathe DLC If I pay 60 bucks I should get those guys too not have to pay an extra $20 of my hard earned money to play those guys. So to be honest I'll probably just download some CAWS of the guys I mentioned above.
I agree with all except Baretta. SDvR 2K11 wasted a spot with Vance Archer

# 32 psymin1 @ 08/14/11 09:51 AM
Big Van Vader is in the game! This has me pretty excited. Is this the biggest roster for the PS2/Xbox/GC/PS3/360/Wii generations? I think the N64 had bigger rosters on games like WcW/NWO: Revenge or WcW vs. NWO: World Tour, but this seems pretty high. Can anyone answer that?

# 33 BDKiiing @ 08/14/11 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Both are copyright reasons. Pepsi as you pointed out on the one shoulder and on the right is the Cobra logo from G.I. Joe if I'm not mistaken. So I'm certain there's a hefty fee to be payed to Pepsi and Hasbro in order for THQ to include those.
That's right! I'm an idiot, I forgot the other shoulder is the cobra

# 34 BDKiiing @ 08/14/11 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
You can share rings and use paint tool. Prepare to have your mind blown!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can share rings?!?!?!?!?!? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
That on top of a sick roster makes the game.

Any news of names for CAWs, like if there's a name bank or just the nicknames again?

# 35 ExtremeGamer @ 08/14/11 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
You can share rings?!?!?!?!?!? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
That on top of a sick roster makes the game.

Any news of names for CAWs, like if there's a name bank or just the nicknames again?
There is name stitching this year. Four names can be stitched together (ie, Scott The Extreme Gamer) so basically you can make just a ton of different name options and the announcer will call it out instead of the old stock names . CAW & CAA are going to be awesome.

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 36 Majingir @ 08/14/11 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Jericho,Brodus Clay,Skip & the Usos missing from the male side of things. No Kharma,AJ,Kaitlyn,Fox,Tamina or Bellas on the diva side. I'm also suprised the Barbarian isn't there for legends. I'm sure I saw a sign in one of the gameplay vids.
Why would Skip be in the game? He hasn't been seen since last year. I was even surprised when Husky was in the game.

Jericho will probably be a legend or something in the game(since they have Edge in the game, Jericho might make it too).

Surprised the Usos aren't in the game though since they've been around for quite some time, and are now getting pushed abit. How did Fox not make the game since she was in it last year? I dont care if Bellas made it, but AJ and Kaitlyn should have been in the game since they were on NXT3 and WWE probably knew that those 2 would have been in WWE well before anyone else on NXT3.

# 37 BDKiiing @ 08/14/11 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
There is name stitching this year. Four names can be stitched together (ie, Scott The Extreme Gamer) so basically you can make just a ton of different name options and the announcer will call it out instead of the old stock names . CAW & CAA are going to be awesome.

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So the have like first names and nicknames like that? Sick! all I want is Bradley in the game haha, or atleast lists of real names that you can, for example in last years game have the name Daniel Bryan.

# 38 Streets @ 08/14/11 12:43 PM
Loved the entrance videos. It was weird seeing Del Rio drive his car on the stage though, lol.

I'm really hoping the movests are correct and we don't have the same moves in multiple slots! That was such a pain last year.

Does anyone know how many signature and finishing moves are available to the wrestlers this year? I like having more options even if some wrestlers only have one of each. More options is always a good thing even if there are more Wade Barretts than Undertakers in the WWE.

# 39 wrestlinggod1 @ 08/14/11 01:54 PM
I haven't played a wrestling games in a while. But it looks like I'll be picking this up for my 360. Can we edit the superstar's entrances? If so, I'll defiantly be putting some parts of Randy Orton's entrance on CM Punk's entrance because he walks a little too fast. Nonetheless, this looks to be a great game.

# 40 open09nwo @ 08/14/11 02:53 PM
Razor Ramon, STING, STING, STING, STING, STING, STING, Lex Luger, Mr, Perfect, Hell everybody u can thing of u owe it to the wwe fans the game hasn't been off the wirer in a few years hope u read this to bring it home with this one........... need to make it based off of the old school WCW wrestlemania and wcw/nwo revenge....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.