Home
WWE '12 News Post

THQ has revealed most of the WWE 12 roster. 63 of them so far, another 14 coming soon. What are your thoughts? Anyone you are hoping to see?
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Alex Riley
  • Christian
  • John Cena
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Layla
  • Maryse
  • Natalya
  • R-Truth (with no entrance music and talking to himself)
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Miz
  • Undertaker
  • Wade Barrett
  • Zack Ryder
  • CM Punk (with C.O.P. and new titontron)
  • Rock
  • Triple H
  • David Otunga
  • Sheamus
  • John Morrison
  • Ted Dibiase Jr.
  • Mark Henry
  • William Regal
  • Husky Harris
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Vladimir Kozlov
  • Santino
  • Evan Bourne
  • Goldust
  • Mason Ryan
  • Michael McGillicutty
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Eve
  • Kane
  • Big Show
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Jack Swagger
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Chavo Guerrero
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Ezekial Jackson
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Heath Slater
  • Michelle McCool
  • Beth Phoenix
  • Arn Anderson
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • Animal
  • Hawk
  • Kevin Nash
  • Booker T
  • Vader
  • Ax
  • Smash
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Vince McMahon
  • Steve Austin
  • Edge
  • Sin Cara
  • Jerry Lawler

Game: WWE '12Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
WWE '12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 open09nwo @ 08/14/11 02:58 PM
Razor Ramon, STING, STING, STING, STING, STING, STING, Lex Luger, Mr, Perfect, Hell everybody u can thing of u owe it to the wwe fans the game hasn't been off the wirer in a few years hope u read this to bring it home with this one........... need to make it based off of the old school WCW wrestlemania and wcw/nwo revenge....

# 42 Majingir @ 08/14/11 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets
Loved the entrance videos. It was weird seeing Del Rio drive his car on the stage though, lol.

I'm really hoping the movests are correct and we don't have the same moves in multiple slots! That was such a pain last year.

Does anyone know how many signature and finishing moves are available to the wrestlers this year? I like having more options even if some wrestlers only have one of each. More options is always a good thing even if there are more Wade Barretts than Undertakers in the WWE.
Don't know why they didn't fix the Del Rio stuff. How is that accurate at all if he's on the stage with the car?

And some guys don't even have minitrons. It's strange how someone like CM Punk and R-Truth have up to date entrances yet someone like Santino has EXACT same entrance as last year and Mark Henry has same entrance AND attire color when he changed it a few months ago.

# 43 wkukicksbutt @ 08/14/11 05:35 PM
You can pretty much forget Hogan, Sting, Flair for obvious reasons. I think they will probably with the last 14 have 7 legends and 7 current stars. So my predictions on who it will be HBK, Bret, Macho, Razor, Foley, Jericho, Steamboat as legends, and Kharma, Bella Twins, Usos, Brodus Clay, and Great Khali.

# 44 The GIGGAS @ 08/14/11 05:38 PM
Christian looks picture PERFECT.

# 45 KuruptOwnz @ 08/14/11 06:09 PM
I miss the Boogeyman.

# 46 CaptainZombie @ 08/14/11 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftee
Ax and Smash are finally in a wrestling game since the Wrestlefest arcade (and that was Smash + Crush....)!

Demolition being my fav tag team just made this game a sure buy
Awesome to see Demolition in this and the Road Warriors.

# 47 kingcrf @ 08/14/11 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkukicksbutt
You can pretty much forget Hogan, Sting, Flair for obvious reasons. I think they will probably with the last 14 have 7 legends and 7 current stars. So my predictions on who it will be HBK, Bret, Macho, Razor, Foley, Jericho, Steamboat as legends, and Kharma, Bella Twins, Usos, Brodus Clay, and Great Khali.
steamboats already in

# 48 Ermolli @ 08/14/11 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkukicksbutt
Hogan was in All-Stars so he has a chance to be in WWE 12.

# 49 BDKiiing @ 08/14/11 11:40 PM
Kevin Nash promoting himself for WWE 12 tonight.

# 50 ExtremeGamer @ 08/14/11 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
Kevin Nash promoting himself for WWE 12 tonight.

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 51 BDKiiing @ 08/15/11 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer

---
When he reveals that being his reason for showing up tonight, on Raw tomarrow, you'll back me up and agree that I called it, right?

# 52 ExtremeGamer @ 08/15/11 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
When he reveals that being his reason for showing up tonight, on Raw tomarrow, you'll back me up and agree that I called it, right?
I can't say anything. NDA.

---

# 53 BDKiiing @ 08/15/11 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
I can't say anything. NDA.

---
I'll be sure to reference people to this thread then.

Btw, anyother inside info on wwe 12 that you heard there, that thq hasnt released yet?

# 54 rangerrick012 @ 08/15/11 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Jericho could at least be a legend.

Skip is injured,he's still an employee and was in fact recently on Raw as a lumberjack.

I believe Clay just had a dark match recently so should be returning soon.

Nothing wrong with thinking ahead. It would've been a big help to have maybe 5-10 FCW guys included.
Jericho as a legend, but I'm assuming you originally meant he was missing as a member of the active roster, if not I apologize. But Skip has made no measureable impact on TV in the past year, so I don't really count him as 'missing' TBH. Clay I guess, but I won't miss him, lol. FCW guys are just that, FCW guys. This is WWE 12, not WWE and some FCW guys 12. Don't mean to be blunt, but it is what it is. This is a pretty full roster outside of guys like Khali, JTG, Baretta, etc being missing. But in past years you wouldn't even have recently debuted guys like Sin Cara in, just like ADR was out last year.

# 55 Fiddy @ 08/15/11 09:55 AM
come on THQ, give me The Headbangers as a Legendary Tag Team!!

# 56 statum71 @ 08/15/11 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Control-X
I wish the remaining 14 would all be legends like...
Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart (the 90s version), Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Yokozuna, Doink the Clown, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Jake the Snake, Razor Ramon, Million Dollar Man Ted, Mr. Perfect, and Andre.
I disagree.

I hope not. In fact, I was just coming on here to say so. I like the legends, but I don't want them to out number the current guys. There's plenty of current talent that could still be added.

# 57 BDKiiing @ 08/15/11 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
NHL 12 is NHL 12 not NHL,AHL,CHL,DEL,SEL,NLA 12 but it still has all of them.
MLB 2K11 is MLB 2K11 not MLB,AAA,AA & A 2K11 but guess what!? It has them.
exactly my thoughts, I mean with having to have completely seperate player models for all the wrestlers I understand, but they could atleast put 10-15 developmental guys, like Rollins, Steamboat, etc.

# 58 rangerrick012 @ 08/15/11 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
NHL 12 is NHL 12 not NHL,AHL,CHL,DEL,SEL,NLA 12 but it still has all of them.
MLB 2K11 is MLB 2K11 not MLB,AAA,AA & A 2K11 but guess what!? It has them.
Yeah that's great and all, but I'd rather they use those roster spots on the guys that are actually active on WWE TV and if FCW guys come up then add them as DLC (free DLC preferably, just like roster updates in other sports games). Plus you have to think of who's buying the game, why waste roster spots on guys half the people buying the game have never heard of (Rollins, Steamboat's son, etc).

I'm not sure how it all works out re:roster spots and how many are available on the disc, but I'd rather have the on disc spots for active superstars and legends that people actually know of, and if THQ wants to release a FCW DLC pack for others than that would be ok. Agree to disagree.

# 59 BDKiiing @ 08/15/11 09:39 PM
Truth out of date...smh

# 60 BDKiiing @ 08/15/11 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
They've done up to like 80 I think. If we had FCW guys last year we would've had Nexus. If we had them this year we'd probably have Jinder on disc already. Though yes free DLC would also be acceptable but THQ and free don't seem to mix very often.
I also wish they would expand the editability of actually wrestlers, so in he instance that we did have Nexus on last year's game that we could add the armbands, or say when Punker had his head shave or had the mustache, that we could edit that in.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.